Remeber me?

It was a cold winter day... Emily was sitting next to the window in her room when she got a text! It was a unknown number so she didn't repsond but she got several text after the first one so she just decided to text back. "Who is it" she sent that the person replied "I'm someone that will help you Emily" She started to freak out she didn't know what to do... HOW DID THE PERSON KNOW HER NAME?? HOW IT GOT HER NUMBER?? HELP WITH WHAT?? All the questions she had in her head Emily was really scared and she got new text "Emily I know that you're scared but I won't hurt you" "Don't you remember me?" Emily calmed down and texted back "No oh maybe I didn't save your number!" "Tell me your name..."  "but wait... How did you know I was scared?" Emily became suspicious when... SHE GOT ANOTHER TEXT... "It's your best friend" Huh my bestfriend?? Emily thought that I mean she had Lisa saved in her contacts but she texted back "Lisa? What?? You got new phone?! You didn't tell me!!
Did you try to scare me?!!" Emily kinda Stopped being scared but the next message shocked her... "No Emily? You really thought you can forget me? Funny thing" "It's me Tiffany" Emily gasped she started to sweat and she was shocked! If you didn't know her Bestfriend Tiffany dissapeard 3 years ago she was kiddnaped by one of her interent friends it turned out to be a serial killer. Emily asked "What???? Are you still alive?!" "Tiffany you disappeared 3 years ago what happened I will call you!" Emily called Tiffany their conversation went on like this Emily: Oh my gosh Tiffany?! Is this really you?! Tiffany: It's me I managed to escape the person that kiddnaped me. I texted you first but I have to tell you where I'm... you have to take me to police Emily: How did you escape? What happened to Kiddnaper? Tiffany: He died. Emily:What??!! How?! Tiffany:I killed him but it wasn't on purpose I was fighting for my life you understand? Emily: Oh yes I understand where are you?? Tiffany: I'm in the wood next to your house I was close the whole time he had me in one of the basements well it was underground close to the wood Emily: I'm telling my parents that what happened Tiffany:Erm... Emily: And that I will come pick you up You can stay at our house Tiffany: Oh yes I thought That you will came with your parents Emily: No I wanna came myself... my parents will be shocked and they will just make it more complicated Tiffany: Perfect I'm standing next to the tree you know our tree? Emily: Yes I'm so happy!!! Emily: okay I will call you when I get there...
To be continued...