i see you

I watched him rip into her with his hands. I listened to her screams and watched as he ate her insides. I stayed in my hiding place with my hand over my mouth. The smells traveled all over the room but his laugh,his laugh, echoed through out the house. He had killed all of them. I was the last.

I felt the hot tears run down my face but I stayed quiet. When he was done eating her heart he looked around the room. He tilted his head and took a deep breath in then let it with a smile.

"Oh Angel... I know you're in here."

I shook my head,praying to God that he was lying.

"I can smell you."

He looked at the closet and smiled.

"Hello Angel."

I shoved the door open and ran. I started running down the stairs but slipped in what was left of Annie. I looked up and he stood at the top step. I got up and tried the door but he had bolted it. No! I looked and he was watching me. I ran down the hall heading for the back door. I ignored the dead friends that laid ripped open and eaten. I grabbed the handle but even that wouldn't budge. No! I looked and he was blocking the hallway.

"Angel come here."

I leaned against the door shaking my head.

"No! Kyle why?!"

My brother smiled and looked at the sixteen dead girls laying in the hall,the living room,and in the kitchen.

"They got their just desserts."

He laughed and I shook my head.

"Kyle please stop."

I'll make your death fast Angel. Come here."

"Fuck off!"

He smiled and shrugged.

"Maybe later."

I shook my head and tried the back door again.

"No!. No!"

Then I felt it. A sharp pain in my back.I felt his hot breathe in my ear.

"I did this for you my Angel.

***

I shot up in bed and looked around. I groaned and rubbed my shoulders. I looked at my sleeping roomate and smile. I'd have to tell her about it tomorrow. Drip drip drip.

I turned on the lamp and covered my mouth. Her insides were missing. I looked around my room and Kyle was in the corner with a knife and a heart.

"No!"