Monday 1/15/18

No the chapter title doesn't mean I'm gonna update everyday. But I will try my best, if this story goes how I want it to I might delete slow boy and try again another time but please enjoy this. Btw this is not a boy x boy cause ain't nobody gonna be loving nobody maybe Idk but let me stop now and write this shit. Oh before I forget this is Chresanto (Sub) and Idk who else I'll pick later on like I said this wasn't fully planned.
----------------------------------------------
Chresanto POV:

MLK Day which means no school and I'm also off today....so what the hell to do today? I could hang out with my friends...buuuutt I rather not leave the house....I could write a story!....but I'm not very good at writing...... I could stay in bed all day (Shrugs) but then I'll start thinking about how I'm a living breathing person like oh shit I'm alive like actually alive. I could've been nothing but I'm a something, I'm a person! But that leads to headaches.

"Ugh!"

I stepped out my room and had to the kitchen to check the fridge for the 5th time today. I really am bored, my only source of entertainment is school and work. My parents are at work so I couldn't bother them today......correction I can't bother them till they get home. I guess going for a walk wouldn't hurt since I have nothing else to do. I head back upstairs to change out of my night clothes and into something more presentable, grabbing my IPhone 8 Plus because I ain't buy it to have it for a year and then replace for a new one just because I can and it's the new hottest thing. No.

I exit my house not before checking to make sure every window and door is locked. Locking my front door and walking down my driveway.

"Hello Chres nice to see you finally stepped out the house.....at 3:00 in the afternoon."

Now I remember why I don't leave the house.

"Hello Mrs. Mason." I waved to the old witch, she knows how to stir up mess.

"How's Mr. Mason? Miserable as always?" Ok here's why we go back and forth, I'm gay, everyone knows this because I have no shame. When word got to her, she started making these snarky comments and at first I didn't t say nothing because she's old but then I started thinking and I. Don't. Give a fuck that she's old, she wanna play games? Fine.

"Why? You Don't need to be worried about my husssssband" She rolled get eyes. You see what I mean? I respect old people but I'll be damn if I let one disrespect me.

"I.....you know what? I'm not. I am gonna go back to enjoying my day while I have 83 years left to do so." I raised my con and the air and walked off.
_________________________________________

This was just an introduction, let you get a feel of what Chres is like. The next one will be an actual chapter. Giv meh feedback.