Adopted by 5sos

"NATALIE, GET YOUR STUPID SELF DOWN HERE" my director of the orphange (mrs mangly) yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"Yes mrs m" i yelled back. I was nervous. I always was when she yelled my name.

I walked down the stairs in my one of two outfits- a dirty pair of skinny jeans and a sweatshirt with my old dance studios name on it. My dirty- blonde, straight hair was left untouched and i had little makeup on.

When i walked in, she was surrounded by 4 boys.

One with a brown haired quiff, one with a dark brown swoop, one with messy blonde hair that had blue on the end, and one with loose dirty brown hair.

All the other kids kept saying things like "5sos"

Is that a new code word that the weird kid, me, is coming down?

"These boys would like to adopt you" mrs mangly said emotionessly pointing to them.

I looked at them. They all had the cheekiest smiles on.

"Hello love. Im luke" the one with the quiff and the cutest dimples said walking up to me. He smiled.

"Im going to be your legal father" he said smiling bigger. "And these are my best mates, ashton, calum and micheal" he said motioning to the boys. "Ello love" the one with the dark hair said walking up to me. "Im calum" he said hugging me.

"Im micheal" the one with the blue said.

"And im asthon" said the last one coming up.

"So i guess we all are your legal fathers. But you will be living with me and ashton. The other boys stay in a different flat" luke said smiling.

I smiled really big.

I hugged him really tight and he hugged me back.

Then i thought 'dont get too excited.. Remember what happened last time, they pretended to love you, then returned you'

I ignored it and was happy, for once in my life. "Well lets go get your stuff love" luke said grabbing my hand.

I winced and pulled it away fast, scared of what he might do. My foster family used to grab my hand like that before he beat me. I squinted my eyes and prepared myself for the beating.

"Love? Are you alright? I didnt mean to hurt you" luke said.

'He wasnt going to beat me?' I thought to myself confused.

"Oh sorry im fine.. Just force of habit" i said.

Luke looked at me weirdly, worriedly but then shook it off and continued to pull me up the stairs.

"This is all you have?" Calum asked motioning to my dresser with my pajama pants, a white tshirt, and some shorts. Also my one eye shadow pallete and my mascara and my brush, deoderant and dollar store perfume. The only shoes i had were my worn out black vans.

I nodded trying to smile to look like i was happy with what i had.

"Love, your not fooling anyone. You definatly need more than this" micheal said laughing.

I put it into my one black backpack that i had.

"Ready?" Ashton asked. I nodded.

"Um! Mr hemmings! I need to ask you and natalie a few questions in my office" mrs m said.

"Sure" luke said. I followed him.

"Okay so natalies last name will be Hemmings?" She asked.

Luke nodded.