one

When I was younger, more than anything I wanted to be a superhero. To save the day with a smile like every hero does, to be a symbol people recognize and say oh look, its blah blah the hero we are safe. My dream more than anything was also to have my heroic picture to be found everywhere, for me to be known as one of the greatest hero's ever born to this world.
     All those kids who had that dream, where able to really dream it now because of a phenomenon that happened forty three years ago. When a mother gave birth to a beautiful baby girl with a spider bottom half. With six eyes that opened the minute she was born, doctors of course freaked.
      I mean a flipping kid with weird spider parts was just born and they have no idea what the heck is going on. One smart doctor however, called a friend of his who happened to be a scientist over to the hospital. The scientists name (which actually later became very well known) was Frank Hendricks.
      The scientist , after asking permission of course, ran a test on the baby and stayed weeks there watching as more and more where born. He would keep tabs on all babies and watch them as they grew. They began to develop gifts when they were in kindergarten.
        After four years of watching he came up with the name Mechahuman, a human with inhuman qualities. It didn't take long though for hero's to start sprouting up everywhere, saving the day and what not. But as you know where there is light there is always darkness, therefore villains also started appearing.
        The government had to take action and better train there young hero's so they created hero schools. Places for people who wanted to be a hero, a place that would help guide them to reaching their goal. 

        Theres a popular place called PMH it means ProMechaHigh, if you wanted to be a hero that's where you want to go.

            After powers started to show up everywhere something called power rankings sprout up, even starting at an early age.