Chapter 1 Katanning-Nyabing Road

From the beginning of 2008, Roxiis life was fresh from the past one she endured.. Whilst scurrying along on the gravel side of the road, she watched the two kangaroos bouncing across away from work trucks. Roxii does not intent to bother kangaroos as they could attack in self defence.

A car goes past her, noticing she strayed at a kilometres distance from the unknown home. With attention towards me, Roxiiye never thought she would be found by humans. The white ford drive with reflective yellow and black zagged prints stuck on the doors and cage, pulled up in front of Roxii. Door opened, a man got out of the vehicle, slowly approaching her. Instead of retaliation, Roxii greeted with my tail wagging. In relief, with the man checking for a microchip of her back, Roxiiye realised he was a ranger. Yet thankful he found her with no microchipped or registration, held no resistance to him taking her to his ford drive. Roxii got in the cage with the door slammed shut. A sudden rumble shook her under my paws as the ford drive drove away from the scene.

Looking through the window, she saw a small building with a tall sign stating "Katanning Veterinary Centre".

Meiyahisjealahial had a roar "I couldn't believe she lost it". To this Roxii had blurted our "Ive got a chip" and blurred onto another one "I miss Lynette".

She had saw Lynette "I love you". The dog was so upset "I love Lynette".

Dealeareausej Mira could say "I could love you".

Roxii cried out "I love you" to the emotional Lynette had so much said "I could not said I love you as well I could keep you but Thankyou". She had hopped into the car "I love you" and drove away.

Dealeareausej Mira yelled among aloud "Don't give up on her" for this they drove away and into that said "We miss her".