Back rounds

Queen

Growing up wasn't easy for me but then it wasn't hard either , so if you wanna know how I got to this point we gonna have to find out together because it's been a long journey so it's a little blurry to remember everything. Anyways I have five brothers and sisters so of course I'm the middle child ,everything was all good until mama decided she wanted to up and move to Atlanta but I had no choice but to go I was only twelve years old. So I packed my stuff and Atlanta we went already knowing I wasn't gonna like it .

King

King

I ain't never had it easy . Moms was a stripper and my pops was her boss and I know you probably like damn yo moms was stripper so you had money WRONG!! Moms and pops had money. I had a little sister her name was Kayla she was 5 had the biggest heart in the world she was my world but pops owed some people money and well you know the rest. I don't really like talking about it because this still hurts man 3 years later and I still wanna break a hole into someone's face because of it. So nah my life ain't never been easy. They call me king because here in Compton, California it's a jungle and I'm the king of it I worked hard to get where I'm at and I'll be damned if I let anybody take it from me.