When Harry Met Louis

Title: When Harry Met Louis

Author: Livvi57

Description: Harry and Louis are two average lads with one incredible dream. When they are brought together by what seems to be a decision of fate, it appears that all of their wildest hopes have turned into reality, and before they know it, they're living their dream together along wih three other boys. Harry and Louis instantly hit it off, and a friendship more valuable than any other is formed. As Harry grows closer and closer to Louis, however, his feelings begin to change. What, out of the endless possibilities, will happen when Harry meets Louis?

Finished? No, I don't think so.

Opinion: Wow. Just.. wow. Like, words can't even describe. This is literally the best fan fiction, no take that back, book, that I've ever read. It deserves as many reads as After, because I think it's just as well-written. Every word she writes is perfect, and too many times I find myself re-reading a sentence because it's written so beautifully. This story is about how Louis and Harry met, and it plays out how their relationship continued to grow on the XFactor, and it's like Sadie imagines it exactly how I have this whole 3 years that I have shipped Larry Stylinson. Harry and Louis' personalities are on point. (Louis is funny and loud and Harry quiet and thoughtful) I find myself in tears after every chapter, and chapter 23 absolutely kills me and I found myself screaming and reading it over and over again because it was written flawlessly. I love how she expresses the characters thoughts and how she develops each character perfectly. I wish Sadie were here to read this, because one, she didn't deserve to die, I wish she was still alive and being the beautiful person she is, and also, she needs to know that she could've been a professional writer. I'm serious. Never have I read anything so realistic and sad and beautiful and the FLUFF. The fluff makes me smile until my mouth falls off because everything about it is so CUTE and you can't help but giggle. But, just so you know, it hurts to imagine it because LARRY FEELS. Even if you aren't a Larry shipper, you need to read this. I'm begging you. Please read it. It's so perfect. Definitely a must-read.

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/2064899-when-harry-met-louis

(Link also in comments)