Once Upon A Flight

"Do you really have to go na?" Bea asked her bestfriend.

"Oo eh, kailangan talaga." She smiled apologetically and added, "Sorry, Bei." She then gave her bestfriend a hug.

"It's fine. Basta tell me once you get home na ah?" Bea said, still not breaking the hug.

"Opo. Yung chocolates ko Bea, ha." Jho reminded her bestfriend who still has three days of wandering around.

Bea only responded with a nod.

"Hey, let go na." Jho chuckled at the clingyness of her bestfriend. Believe her when she says she's as clingy as Bea too but she really have to go already or she might miss her flight.

"Don't want." Beatriz pouted.

"Kaya tayo na-issue eh." Jhoana joked.

"Awow, go ka na nga." Bea rolled her eyes while shoo-ing her bestfriend.

Jhoana threw her head in laughter then gave Bea a last hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Clingy natin ah, that's why we're nai-issue eh." Bea patted Jho's back.

"Che! Anyways, don't forget the sleepover at your's when you get back na ha. Bye, beh! See you again in three days!" Jho bid her goodbye and went already.

Bea sighed and started walking back to their hotel. As their hotel is just a street away from the airport, she laid in bed for a while. She hugged the pillow beside her and pouted.

Bea almost jumped as she heard her phone recieve a message. It was an iMessage from Jhoana.

Jhow

Wag ka tumunganga jan

HOW DID YOU KNOW😱

Nilagyan ko cctv kanina before tayo pumunta airport

WHAT THE HECK JHO THATS
SO CREEPY AH

Charot
Asa ka naman

Always pinapaasa doe

HOY BEATRIZ SAN KA NATUTO
HUMUGOT HA

Duh obviously learned it from you!!!

HAHAHAHAHA kaya pala ang galing
Galing din kasi yung teacher

Conceiteeeeeeeeed

Mali spelling mo conceited

Excuse u

Dapat
B
E
A
T
R
I
Z

Too much effort to spell it
letter by letter

Maeffort ako eh bakit ba

Weh

Whatever
Wag ka tumunganga jan

What am i gonna do now
You left me 😳

Hilig na din mag emote ah
Nako Beatriz ha baka may
jowa ka na di ka
nagshe-share