Pregnant By The Gangsta Prologue

"Reshawn Javion Michaels no way on God's almighty earth am I coming down to the po po station to pick up your sorry ass". My momma roared through the telephone. "How many times have I God damn told you to stay away from those trouble makers?"'the line went silent as I was trying to think of an excuses.

"Reshawn's you better answer me now, or Ima drag you to church everyday for the rest of your life, by your ear"

"Mom calm down, I just got caught in some of Denzel's trouble... It's cool I'll get one of my boys to come get me. Stay calm momma don't get stressed I'll be home as soon as possible" I said as I leant against the wall.

"Yeah you dang right will be Reshawn, I'll be waiting". She ended the call because the line went dead.

Shit I need to call someone to come get me and Denzel. My only other opinion besides my momma was Jasmin, my noisy cousin.

I pressed her number into the keys and pressed the call button. A few seconds later she picked up.

"Hello?" She said in her dull voice.

"Jasmin" I breathed out "thank fuck you picked up"

"Oh it's you. What do you want?" She mumbled

"I need your help, I'm in the po po station. I need you to come and get me n Denzel out" I said leaning my head against the wall, while playing with the hem of my blood stained white shirt.

"Gosh Reshawn I'm out with Alannah at the moment, we wanna head to a party and you're stopping us" she moaned.

"The party can wait you can go after just come and get me and Denzel. It's so boring in this placed and they said we can go, as long as someone signs us out" I plead

"Reshawn" she hisses

"No Jasmin just hurry up and take me home, then go to your party" I say very annoyed. She's being such a stuck up bitch, as usual.

"Fine, but you come to the party with us then go home, I'm not wasting gas for your ass" just cause she's richer then me and momma she thinks she can tell me what to do, No.

"Jasmin-"

"No" she interrupts "if you want a ride, you come with us to the party. Then we take you home, if not you can stay there till you momma comes and gets you!"

"Your a bitch" I snarl

"The night in a cell it is-"

"No, No I'm sorry. Just hurry up me and Denzel are hungry"

***

Two hours and a questioning by Jasmin later. We are are finally in our way to this party. Sitting in my back of Jasmin's tiny car, with Denzel to my right and a blonde girl called Alannah to my left.

"Whys your car so fucking slow?" Denzel grumbles next me. While he stares at a concentrating Jasmin in the front.

"Can you hush a little I'm trying to drive. And I can't with you animals in the back, moaning" she shrieks looking into her mirror to look at us.

"Alannah how far is this party? we've been driving for a long time, and I'm getting fed up"

Alannah looks up from her lap to look out the window. "Only a little further, we're nearly there, only a few more minutes. I can't wait I'm so excited" she giggles and claps her hands and swirming in her seat. She's obviously to busy clapping to notice Denzel and I staring at her like she was mad.

"I know it's going to be so good" she said just as loud as Alannah had.

"You girls need to chill, it's a party, get over it" chide Denzel. Alannah's head instantly snapped in his direction to give him a dirty glare.

"I'll pull over and leave you on the sidewalk if you don't want to come. Denzel your house is about...an hours walk from here" she hissed, hitting the brakes at a great force coursing the three of us in the back to lurch forward.

"This road here" Alannah pointed out to a road lined with enormous houses all with big driveways and fountains.

"Shit, these houses are sick" I cried leaning over Alannah, who seemed very uncomfortable because of the position I was in, too look out her window.

"Yes Reshawn my man we should jux some of theses houses sometime" he suggested stupidly, forgetting the fact that my cousin and her annoying friend were in the car, and had the biggest mouths in the world.

"Shh dude" I said upside slapping him "do you want to get clocked?"

Suddenly the car stopped and Jasmin un clicked her seat belt and climbed out of the car. Alannah wasn't far behind her, which left Denzel and I too push our way out of the car.

We all stood on the sidewalk taking in the amazing house. It was huge.

"Stop staring and let's go in side" Jasmin moaned.

We all walked to the heavy wood door and pushed it open to be welcomed by the song Work by ASAP FERG. Denzel and I ran to the liquor table. And poured everything in our cups. While Jasmin and Alannah went to the dance floor and started it swaying their butts from side to side, trying to catch unwanted attention.

My head was throbbing, and I felt like I was going cross- eyed. The party had been going on for 4 hours now, and I'm seated here on the lumpy recliners with a blonde girl straddling me, that smells like flowers.

She was giggling about something I just said that really wasn't funny. But then I felt her lips on my neck, travelling their way up my jawline to my lips. We made out for a good 30 minutes but it was getting way to heated to keep it downstairs so before I new it we were tripping over the narrow staircase, while trying to kiss at the same time.

(sex scene, very detailed skip if you don't like this sort of things)

I pushed her against the wall and started tugging at her crop top and successfully took it off, we were making out roughly and I could feel a burning sensation on my lips, I started kissing down her jawline and moved down to her neck to give her a hickey, then I unhooked her bra like a pro, I felt her pull at my jeans and started pulling them down while I took my top showing off my perfect six pack and V line, now all we were in was our underwear, I was too wasted to even care.

I moved her legs open and moved my lips to her ear "are you ready princess"