Life Lessons

For a long time I have wanted to write a story about me and what I struggle with, and I know its kind of self centered but I like to think that I go through what other teens go through. Its kind of like my way of giving back to other people my age, or something like that. sort of like a journal that the entire world can read.

what ever made me think this was a good idea?! Gals/Guys, I think I'm going wackadoo. uh oh.

Anyway,

life lesson number 1- your parents are not always evil. I know it seems like they are always getting on your behind about things like homework, chores, sports, anything that represents your failure at the time. I totally understand it and omg, my life would be perfect if I could just make my parents shut-up sometimes. When my parents are lecturing me about another thing I screwed up, I mostly just sit there and think of ways to make them stop talking. When I tune back into them I will throw one or two comebacks at them (the comebacks mostly end up being thrown BACK into my face, great, exactly what I need.) Its not great to ignore your parents, or say mean things about them. All they want is to help, I know, cheesy, you are probably thinking, "wow, what a sap." but it is true. they just want the best for you in the end. you just need to look beyond the screaming morons that are standing in front of you.

----------------

I hoped you liked the first one! A vote for another 'Life Lesson'!!

XOXO

-Robin