The boy that stole my heart.

It all started when I met him. The boy of my dreams, the one who takes my breath away, the boy who takes all the pain away. Anthony Ladao is the boy whom is able to take my heart as easily as anyone in the world. He is my boyfriend and the one I am deeply in love with. This is how it all started............

Chapter one

I was at the House of Blues in Texas getting ready for The Wanted to start the concert. My name is Allister Halding and I am 18 with black hair, blue-green eyes, and I have a very slim body. I was thinking to myself about the relationship that I had just got out of.

"Allister, Allister!" I was snapped out of my day dreaming by my best friend Jayden Tomwell. "Allister, are you ok? You seem more out of it than usual."

"Sorry Jayden, I was just thinking about the happy times that I had with Kyle." Kyle was my ex and I was deeply in love with him until he broke my heart by cheating on me with my twin brother Alec.

"Allister I got these tickets for you to get over that jackass not think about him this whole time." I had to put on my best fake smile because Jayden is able to see through them so easily. "I want you to have fun Allister, not be sad through the whole experience, so just try to enjoy yourself, ok."Jayden is such a good friend I don't know what I would do without him.

"I will Jayden I promise that I will do best to enjoy myself to the fullest with... MY BEST FRIEND JAYDEN!!!" Jayden covered his ears after me yelling into them and he looked at me with an amused smile seeing that I was really trying to enjoy myself.

I look around the House of Blues to see that it has really filled up with a crowd most of them girls by the looks of it. There was a big stage in the middle of the giant room with a lot of rows of seats which had been mostly filled up as I looked behind me.

"Allister I still can't believe that I was able to get us front row seats." Jayden had just a big smile on his face looking too excited for his own good. "We can practically touch the stage if we wanted to!"

I looked at him with the same excitement as he had on his face and I knew that we were going to have a fun night. "I know! These seats are incredible how were you even able to get these tickets!?" I really am amazed at how Jayden is able to get thing like these tickets.

"Allister you know that I have the hook-ups!" which he does if wants something he is usually able to get it without much of a problem. I mean it's not like he's spoiled it's just that he strives for what he wants.

"Yea you do have the hook-ups Jayden but you know might find someone here and get a number from him." I winked at him. Oh if you didn't know I am gay and Jayden is gay. Looking at him I noticed his caramel skin tone, his beautiful brown eyes that seem to just pull you into them, He had a small afro that looked great on him, and he had a good body that nobody was able to complain about in all he looked great and he knew it too.

"Please you know it, I have to get my game on!" which he said in a joking manner and doing his favorite face expression that made me laugh every time. It was him doing a really big smile and wiggling both of his eye brows up and down really quickly.

The lights started to dim and the stage lit up. "Jayden the concert is starting!" which was confirmed by the huge crowd of screaming girls as The Wanted came out on to the stage.

The Wanted were on the stage and I noticed that a lot of them were really cute.

"Hello everyone we are so happy to see that so many people came to see this performance at the House of Blues. I hope everyone is ready to have a great time as we perform with Cassio Monroe and Midnight Red and we hope that you enjoy."