Is this Right?

Tsumiki-saaaan!"

No answer.

"Tsumiki-san!"

Still nothing.

Komaeda sighed and flopped back onto the cotton white sheets. His high fever had gone down, he wasn't hungry (anymore), and so he really didn't need the nurse in his room. But he was bored. There really wasn't anything to do when you're ill in a hospital and seldom get visitors. His number 1 visitor refused to come see him after earlier that day, when despair fever-affected Komaeda rudely turned him away. But now the effects were lessening. The white-haired boy wasn't telling (as many) lies anymore, but his cute and faithful nurse, Mikan Tsumiki, instructed him to stay in bed for at least another day. And so he obliged to her wishes. At the cost of her having to constantly entertain this particularly difficult patient, on top of taking care of all her other ill classmates.

'She's a nurse, she can handle it,' Komaeda thought as he glanced again at the door to his room, hoping to hear her footsteps down the hall. 'But then again, if I had to take care of myself like this, I would've already driven myself nuts.' And so his respect for the talented nurse had risen at that moment.

But he still wanted her to cater to his whim. He knew she had other patients to take care of and that she would be better off ignoring trash like him...but he knew she wouldn't. She wouldn't ignore him like the others... Komaeda knew that none of his classmates would care if he perished from his illness, but maybe she would. Even if it was only the fleeting remorse a doctor felt from the loss of a patient...

The boy shook his curly head at that thought. What nonsense. Wishful thinking would bring nothing but despair in the end.

Komaeda continued to lie in bed. His tired grey eyes drifted from the door to the ceiling. Tsumiki didn't seem to be coming. So she really didn't care...

That was fine with him. He didn't need her to care for him. He didn't want her to care for him. She was better off not caring for him...

Before Komaeda knew it, his hand had flown to the small button on the side of his bed, and pushed it for a good 10 seconds. Almost on cue, the door to his room had swung open, and appeared a more dishevelled than usual-looking Tsumiki without her white nurse apron.

"I'm sorry, Komaeda-san!" she cried, also almost on cue. "I was busy with Owari-san, and had to go change Mioda-san's sheets, and-"

As she babbled her excuses, the white-haired boy could do nothing but smile at her. "It's okay, Tsumiki-san." he said gently.

The plum-haired girl smiled back in relief, and straightened herself up. "So," she said, putting on her professional nurse act. "Do you need fresh sheets, another blanket, a snack? Anything?" As she listed them off, Tsumiki came closer to Komaeda and gently placed her hand on his forehead. "You're a little sweaty... but your fever isn't any worse than it was an hour ago. How do you feel?"

Komaeda could do nothing but sigh at the feeling of her cool hand against his heated forehead. He felt better than he had since last time she visited his room.

"...I feel fine, Tsumiki-san." He uttered after a long pause, and gave her another smile.

"That's good," the nurse breathed in relief. He wasn't dying. That was good. But she was still wondering what he wanted, and voiced her puzzlement.

"I want..." He paused slightly, and seemed to be in thought. Tsumiki waited patiently for his answer, like a good nurse. After all, she needed to take care of her patient's needs, no matter how strange or humiliating they were.