Scary Stories

" Hey dude! Check this out! " said Sebastiano. He was my bestfriend since elementary.

" What is it? Lemme check it. " I say in a confused tone.

Sebastiano went near me. " Hey! Open your bluetooth. I'll pass you a cool ringtone! " He said.

I opened it , and he immediately sent the ring tone. I listened to the ringtone.

I heard a woman scream with agony. Saying " HELP ME! A DEMON'S CHASING ME! ". After a second, I heard a devilish laugh, and came next with a demonic  voice saying " YOU'RE NEXT. "

" WOW! " I exclaim. " That was really cool! Now, THAT'S WHAT I CALL A COOL RING TONE! " I say happily as I set it as my ring tone. 

" I know right? " says Sebastiano with a smile on his face. 

I took one last sip in my glass full of beer, and bids good bye to Sebastiano.

While walking to my big bike, the ring tone began to ring. I was startled by it. I took my phone out of my pocket and saw  " SEBASTIANO GREYSON  CALLING..... " 

I immediately picked it up. It was freaking me out.

" SEEEEEBAASTIAN!!! You f*cking scared me! What the hell is it now?! " I yelled on the phone, angry.

" LOOOOL DUDE! Got you scared. I was just testing it. HAHA! " Sebastiano said, and chuckled.

" F*CK YOU! DON'T EVER CALL ME AGAIN! JESUS! " I yelled and hanged up.

I angrily head to my big bike. I turned on the engine. And started driving.

When I reached home, I turned off the bike's engine and went to the porch. What a cold night! BRRR!

 I hanged out on the porch. I was enjoying the cold breeze what the night has brought with it.

After 5 minutes, I decided to go inside, go upstairs and change my clothes.

After changing my clothes, I listened again to the ringtone.

But this time, it wasn't a woman anymore. Instead, it was a man screaming. A familiar voice to me

" HELP ME! I -- "  the man's scream for help was interrupted. It was like, the voice was familiar. 

" MAYBE IT'S SEBASTIANO! I GOTTA CALL HIM! " I just realized.

I quickly ended the ring tone, and called Sebastiano's phone...

" YOU CANNOT REACH THE PHONE. PLEASE CALL LATER OR SOO-- " I  angrily pushed the End Call button, with tears falling down from my eyes.

" It really was Sebastiano. Maybe IM NEXT! " I say to my mind, with full alert.

I tried to erase the ringtone, but, I couldn't! 

" This night may be my last night of my life. " I say with fear in my voice.

" The Lord is my Sheperd, I am never in need. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside peaceful waters. He renews my soul- " I started to pray.

Afterwards, a smoke popped out of nowhere. I saw a tall man standing. A man with midnight black eyes, a long horn and a tail. It was a devil! I was afraid.

" I TOLD YOU THAT YOU'RE NEXT ! MWUAAHAHA! " The devil said in a demonic voice, and followed a devilish laugh.

The next thing I knew was that I was just 10 feet away from fire. The place was hell.

" WELCOME TO MY PALACE. ENJOY YOURSELF HERE FOR ETERNITY. " The devil said.

________________________________________________________

Did you like it? Haha! Want more? Just 5 vote and 5 comments, I'll continue it scary stories.

Hoped you liked it! ^-^