First Day

Your P.O.V
"Y/N HURRY UP YOUR GONNA BE LATE FOR YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!" Your mom yelled outside of your door.You quickly get dressed(A/n:Im not gonna let them were uniforms btw.)in your favorite shirt and some Black leggings."Ok im ready!"

"Ok im ready!"

Kirito P.O.V
"Kirigaya!Come on!!" Suguha Screamed.
"Ok Give me a second!" I quickly grabbed my stuff and headed out to school. "Don't go hitting on girls Kirigaya!"
I blush with embarrassment
"I-I Won't"
I run to school as fast as i can.

Your P.O.V
I Run out my new house and to school.
"Don't Be late please!" You said quietly. Then you feel like you've been hit in the head by a Bat, "Ouch!" I whined.
You slowly opened your eyes and saw a boy Blushing,"I—IM SORRY!" He screamed. "Its Okay-" You realized what postion your in and start blushing.You both get up and try not to make eye contact. "I-Im Kazuto.."he said shyly. "N-n-nice to meet you Kazuto,Im Y/n (Mia:My Oc ;)" i said Shyly. There was an awkward silences until we both said "I'LL SEE YOU LATER!".I speed walk to school hoping not to go through the same incident again.

~Itty Bitty Time Skip~

Kirito P.O.V

I kept thinking about Y/n. I mean, Ive never seen her before but she looks familiar, could she be..Nah she never come back it couldn't be her, could it?
"Attention Class today we have a new student!Please came in Y/n."
I realized what name the teacher had said, I started to blush so I hid my face.
"H-Hi M-My name is Y/n Tanaka!"(THOUGHT YOU CHOSE YOUR OWN LAST NAME HAHAH)The whole class stared at her,I didnt like it one bit,Wait what?

Your P.O.V
You notice  Kazuto hiding his head in his jacket. "Y/n you sit next to Kazuto,Kirigaya stand up please."
You watch him stand up, you walk towards quickly and shyly. He passes you a note. (A/n: Bold and iltalics aren't working or me so just pretend..Plz?)

Note-
Y/n,sorry for this Morning,maybe you could come over after school and play some video games or watch some movies.Its okay if you dont want to...
-Kazuto
You blush at the note. You grab a peice of paper from your bag and start writing.

Kirito POV
I hear paper rustling beside me.What she doing?Suddenly the bell rings and see a piece of paper next to you,SHE REPLIED TO MY NOTE??!!
Note-
Kazuto ,of course I would! Hopefully we become great friends! Or even..Best Friends!I hope to get to know you more!~Y/n
I laugh slightly
I feel something but i dont know what it is...

A/n: HELLO People and peoples!!
Kirito:HELLO
You:Hi
Me:OHH THEY ARE ALIVE!!!hehe....KISS!!
Both: NOO
Me:Its my story >:)

495 words......im not the best writer but i like it so far even tho i made it up lol

Sword Out~(Tf)