Accusations and assumptions

I doubt this will even be good but i got bored and started writing hope somebody out there enjoys it. Let me know if you would like to know what happens.

'Argh how can she stand me up again and not even have the decency to let me know till the films about to start. She is lucky I didn't buy my ticket otherwise she would have to reimburse me because this is not the first time.' I stated.

'Maybe this time it's not an excuse Deena just give Harriet another chance she is your best friend. Carla argued.

'Uh whatever I can't be bothered anymore with her ass, she is actually grinding my gears, now I'm out without a motive where you?'

'Sorry Dee I'm at my man's house and we about to go movie then dinner.' Carla explained.

'Hmph don't worry I'll find something to do, have fun tell Kyle I said hi alright love ya boo'

Well this has been a great day. *Note the sarcasm* Let me introduce myself, I'm Deena, 18 years old, 5'5, Black. I guess it's best to start from the beginning today was the day I was meant to spend with my girl Harriet who I haven't seen since she changed schools, though we had tried meeting up things such as her flaking meant we didn't get to see each other. But today was meant to be different we both didn't have work and had planned to go shopping, watch a film and go and eat but obviously Harriet didn't let me know she wouldn't be able till I had been shopping by myself for an hour and a half, making some silly excuse that her boyfriend Rich was causing aggro and they were arguing bad and she wanted to stay and sort it out. So here I am by myself with no plans.

I'm hungry I might as well just go and get something to eat before I decide what to do. So I make my way to Nandos when I hear my name being called. Turn around to see my annoying Cousin Paul and his equally annoying friends. 'Yes Paul?' 'No hi Paul how you doing your too rude for your own good Deena' 'What do you want Paul' 'No need to be so rude just seeing how my favourite cousin is doing and why she got bare bags storming around by herself' 'Harriet stood me up again so now I'm enroute Nandos before i figure where I'm gunna go after' 'I told you to forget that hoe she's no good, let us join you we was going there anyway' 'Fine whatever' so we reach Nandos and have to wait ages for a table as there is like 10 of us. Tbh I don't understand why Paul was out with so many people. Whilst waiting for a table I got to know a couple of his friends they weren't as annoying as I first thought I guess they have matured since our prior meetings. 'So what are you going to get Dee' Frank asked. 'I dunno probably the medium chicken salad' 'Err salad why you gon' eat salad in Nandos though' *sigh* I roll my eyes I hate having to explain my food choices to people its so aggravating. Before I can even reply, Paul buts in saying, 'she always does this she's tryna stay trim and healthy she says she don't like feeling bloated from Nandos. I used to think that she just didn't like eating in front of boys but nah it aint that she eats like this in front of everyone when she has lunch she will eat no matter where she goes to eat.' 'Now you're done discussing my life can we order coz I'm hella hungry ya know' 'Oh aite, why your face looking like that's for?' Why must Frank forever question my actions, like he aint know like that. Why can't he just move on? I swear he is the only one I am forever butting heads with since my secondary school days and I am actually tired of it.

Instead of replying I just roll my eyes, I'm not about to start anything in public especially when I'm already angry because I would go ham on his ass and it really wasn't even that deep. Finally we get seated, I decided to order first before I sat down so I can eat and leave them to their business. I gave my shopping bags to Paul as he was going to sit down for a bit, before coming to order. Whilst waiting in the queue Frank came to order as well. Here we go I thought, I really cannot be bothered with him today, I'm to pissed off to have the patience to deal with him.

Accusations and assumptionsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara