Gaara Love Story

Hey guys!

I've been planning to do something with Naruto in it for a bit now...... and with some....help.... I'm finally gonna be doing something with Gaara in it! first Naruto story thing....I dont actually know what the story is called at the moment... ill think about it first.. if you have any suggestions feel free to comment (:

Btw this happens before Naurto or Naruto Shippuden... so dont get confused hehe...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I jerk upright panting slightly and covered in a slight sheen of sweat, fully awake and alert. My muscles ache from their stiff and soreness. You would think that after a year or two, it would get used to sleeping on the cold hard floor. Well, it’s either that or the brutal training. I get up anyways, ignoring the protest from the muscles and stretch. It’s still dark out and chilly in the room, I think it might be around 4 in the morning, but I can’t tell very well since the only tiny window in my room or more like cage is facing a dark forest. The room is small, about the size of a queen or king sized bed, but completely made if stone. It’s almost always dark in here, and I haven’t seen the sun in ages. Actually, the only times I have been out were when…well, you’ll see.

I heard footsteps coming towards my room and I sat huddled in the corner of the room, trying to stay warm now that I was awake and aware that it was freaken freezing. The door creaked open slowly. It was one of those doors that were only able to be opened from the outside. Believe me, I had tried many times before to break out of this H E double hockey sticks hole. I looked up to see Kabuto smirking at me. He threw a loaf of bread at me and I caught it easily. I hadn’t eaten in ages. My growling stomach constantly reminded me of how much I got to eat. I tore into the bread ravenously, even though the bread was old, it was still edible and more importantly, it was food.

“Aren’t you supposed to be a girl?” Kabuto asks as he watches me tear through the bread like a hungry animal.

I answer him with a death glare and continue eating. When I’m done, I stand up, even though I’m as sore as heck. I follow him down the cold corridor; I would escape if I could. But that’s the very thing. I couldn’t. Orochimaru was like a hawk, he watched my every move and before I would even take a step out of place either he or Kabuto would be there. Normally, I would be able to take them on, but in my weakened state, I couldn’t do anything. I was powerless, and I hated it. I even wore a metal collar around my neck. It was heavy and prevented me from being able to mold chakra. I tugged at it a bit, like I did so many times before. It was always uncomfortable and unwelcome, so tight I was barely able to breathe and eat. I continued to follow Kabuto down the familiar cold walls, our footsteps echoing down the corridor. I hated feeling so weak and powerless against them. But what could I do?

Got a little intro chapter thing..and if you havent guessed already shes at orochimarus place thingy..... its short but oh well! oh and the girl looks like the pic of her but her hair is blonder....ill tell you more about it later when i get there! (:

yay thx! lalalalallalalalala comment and vote and read and stuff! some advice would be helpful and nice (: