Peace

SONG: SAKURA - COVER BY CHE'NELLE

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It happened again. It always happens.

How would I let the world know who I am if it always...
At first, it was revenge. But now, I don't know. Curiosity? Admiration? Obsession?
I've probably lost my mind. Talking like this, thinking like this. But it was his fault. It's his fault.

I remember the first time I met you and my first impression of you was... You were a coward, a weak human being, a failure. You easily trip on air, You run away from the things that could easily be taken care of. You're not even decent in school, yet...You always tried.

But you were part of a place which I despised the most, but I should be thankful. If you didn't end up there, I don't think I would ever meet you.

I guess I can admit that you are special in your stupid ways...

After everything that happened. It was quite a journey I admit. And it's confusing and awkward for me to say this, but...I guess there's a tiny bit of hope for the mafia. And that's you. Haha, I've lost my mind. Because of you.

But... Somethings don't always end the way you want them too, right? That's when I lost you for the first time. And I'm not joking or exaggerating when I say that. I did lose you. I lost you. We all lost you.

So we waited. I waited. Until the day, our story ended, and it did. It did end, and when it did. I saw you again, but things were different. You were there by my side when I woke up. Wearing the same shirt as me, wearing the same shoes as me and in the same hell I was holed up in.

I'll admit you were too good for the world, so I...I tried to free you, but it ended the same once again.

and again. I waited.

Haha..When it came to you, it was always waiting and I hated that. It's funny, even when your gone, I can still hear your whining voice saying, "Wait! Wait! Wait! We don't have to do this."

After a while. The waiting was over. So I woke up, and guess what. I guess they forced the title upon you. The title of boss, and I knew you didn't take it too well. All the stress and blood forced on you, broke you.

I hated that sight.

More than anything I'll admit.

So I did something I never thought I'd ever do.

I remember those words clearly. I remember how gentle your smile and hands were as they reached up to my face while shaking.

I couldn't even notice how blurry my vision got. How I felt something wet streaming down my cheeks and how I shook violently.

But I'll never forget those words you said with your final breath.

"Thank you."

So we slept. We both slept after that. A very, very long slumber. But I knew I would leave soon. I knew I would wake up soon. So while in my dreams, I promised myself. I vowed to myself. That I would never do anything like that again, not to you.

Never.

And once again. I wake up.

Even though I've been through many, I still have the same goals, but I added one more you can say. The Mafia will always be the things I despise the most, and I loathe the mafia even more when I woke up over and over again.

They are the cause for your suffering. My suffering. Sometimes I wished I never met you, but at times I was glad. It's cruel for you to play these games...It's suppose to be my job, right?