Ch. 1

"AGHHHH!!!" I wake up to screams. My screams. I look around my loft and my eyes catch the clock next to my bed. 6:37 A.M., it read. I groan and step out of the warmth of my bed, leaving the nightmares of Wyoming in between the sheets. I step over to the edge of my loft to look at my apartment. It was a two bedroom apartment that the agency had set me up with. I knew they were just trying to help get me comfortable after the horror that woke me up in the middle of the night, but I just can't shake the feeling of lose. I lost my mother to death and my father to cruelty in the same night. He was out looking for me and I knew it. I shake my head to clear it and breath in a chilly breath. I loved my new home. I chose the loft bedroom which had an ensuite and the entire bird's eye view of the loft. (bedroom above)I had a kitchen and a small living area. The second bedroom was on the main floor and my workout area was on the other loft.  

I walk over to my closet and grab some skinny navy ripped jeans, high heeled booties, a black revealing crop top, and my leather jacket. SO, you could say I was a badass. Don't get me wrong, I like to have my hair done, paint my nails, and fangirl over shows and books, but my exterior has been pretty rough since that night. I change, brush my teeth, slightly curled my hair, put on some blush and mascara and a small line of eyeliner and walk downstairs to my main level. I quickly make a nutella sandwich and hustle out the door. I ride the elevator down to the garage and finally jump in my black 2015 Land Rover Range Rover 5.0L V8 Supercharged Autobiography. I slip my Taylor Swift cd in to the radio and jam all the way to school. I pulled in 10 minutes before the first bell and quickly hurry to the office to get my schedule. After making sweet talk with the nice, old secretary I walk out of the office and to my first class. The agency already gave me a map of the school so I knew where I was going. I swing by my locker and put my books in my locker. I swing the locker shut and ram into a wall. Okay so he's not a wall, but he sure as hell could have been. I stagger backwards before regaining my posture and looking up at a 6'5" god. Holy crap... he's....perfect, I thought to myself. He glares at me through narrow eyes.

"Sorry," I mumble.  

"Watch were your going next time," he says with a mean demeanor. OH hell no! 

"Um.... I am sorry, but I am pretty sure that you were the one who walked into me! I am the one who was shutting my locker, but you and your two friends decided to be assholes and walk on the wrong side of the hallway. I am sorry, but you giant walking trees really need to learn some common sense and also some manners. Start walking on the right side of the hall and say your sorry if you accidentally run into some! "I say with a whole lot of courage. I stare into the gorgeous eyes of this idiot and know that he was the bad boy by the way he dresses, holds himself, and by the crowd around us. I obviously just messed with the bad boy and no one has ever done that. His friends were laughing hysterically behind him, while he just glares at me. I smirk at him, flip my hair and walk away. My heels clinking against the tile floor. Way to stay under the radar Althea, I think to myself.