My Girlfriend in an assassin

When I found out my girlfriend was a hired assassin I was shocked. She seemed so harmless but when I saw her killing the president of the garden club at school. When she saw me I thought she was going to kill me right there. Instead she went back to her place to "talk". At this point I was scared shirtless.

                 When we got to her home she sat me down and I was wondering what she was going to do. I really thought she was going to kill me but i was wrong. She placed her hands on my shoulders and bagged me not to tell anyone. After she said that I was shocked. I really thought she was going to kill me.

                I had no clue how to react. I just have no clue if I should tell anybody or not. I was scared to tell her that I have no clue why she dose this. I ask her to explain  to me why she dose this. She told me it was for the money.

                We sat down at her table and she told me why she needed money. She said that her father was in the mob and owe them money. That after a little while they where sick of waiting and beat him to a pulp. After he was put in to the hospital she went to confront them and they said that if she wanted to pay off the debt she would half to become a hired assassin. She accepted the offer and that is how we got to this point.

             I told her that she could ask me for money but after I said that she went in to a rage. I was scared in a jolt. She screamed at me and said she could never barrow money from someone because then she would owe more money. She told me she could not stand to take money from because I was to spacial to her. I was glad I was that special to her.