To my dad

Dear Dad,

     You are my hero; I look up to you and am so proud to be your little girl even at 41 years old I will always be your baby and the biggest daddies girl ever.  I remember growing up, I would crawl up in your lap and we would watch Saturday night wrestling.  I still tell people that I had a date with Daddy every Saturday night. Now that I'm grown we don't  that anymore but just spending time with you is special.  I miss you when I don't see you but talking to you on the phone is great to.  I worry about you but I promise not to hover over you, I know you don't like that. 

     Dad, I know it's been hard since we lost mom and I know you don't like to share your feelings but sis, bub and I and even James are all here if you ever just need to talk.  I love you Dad higher than the moon and hotter then the sun.  You were the guide to what a great dad was and a great husband was.  I told momma once that I was going to marry a man like my dad and in a lot of ways I did dad.  I see you in alot of things that James says and does and the way he acts, so thank you for teaching what a good man was.

     Dad you will forever be my hero I love you and I am happy to call myself a daddies girl.