Secret Lovers. part 1

I woke up in the morning a little late for school.

my mom yelled ''hurry up or you will be late for school!''

I said ''blah i dont wanna go!''

as i got up out of bed in my boxers and undershirt...i slowly put on my pants and shirt and last i put my socks...i then went to the bathroom and bushed my teeth and washed my face...as i went downstaris as always there was no breakfest for me. i let out a big ''SIGH''.

My mom quickley said '' Hurry up were late!''

As i ran out the door i quickly noticed i forgot to put my shoes on...once i had my shoes on and arrived at school i saw all the confusion of fresh men running thinking they will be late for class, and not knowing how to open their locker door. I for one was not in a rush or hurry since its my last year at school, i know the way around the school and was in no hurry...as i was walking down the hall i heard the fimilair voice of my best friend. I stoped to say hi.

"Hey how are you long time no see''

Nicole did not even look at me and said "Leave me alone!" in and angry tone and left in a hurry.

i for one was very puzzled by this and did not know why she was so mean to me...later I said to myself

" PMSING much!"

As i was arrived to my class still confused about Nicole i see Kayla the most bautiful and popular girl in the school.

I hope the teacher assings seats so i can sit near her. As i took a few more steps into the class i saw the schools meanest teacher standing there saying

"My name is Mr.Adam and everyone stand so i can assinge you a seat"

I whispered to myself "YES" but everyone turned around and looked at me. I must have said it louder then i wanted to.

As he called kayla's name i prayed that he would call my name next. But of course my name was not called next....with disapoinment i accidently droped my books.

" ZAC" yelled Mr.Adam

i quickly picked u my books and said "sorry sir"

He said "no I calld you to go to your seat"

I was embrassed and quickly sat in my seat.

Rigt when Mr.Adam was about to call the next name...he was interupted by Kayla

"ash-----''

"SIR!"

''WHAT!?!?!" yelled Mr.Adam

"sorry to interup but i cant see the board can i move up?" said kayla.

Mr.Adam said ''very well sit next to Zac.''

Right when i heard this i could not help myself but smile...

As she sat down next to me as beautiful as ever i said to my self ''this is my chance'' and i quickly looked up to her and said

"So how was your summer kayla?"

she quickly said "good" and look away

" so were in the same english class...what are the odds?" i said hoping she will turn back and talk with me more.

she turned back and said "yes very funny...i just wish my best friend Maria was in this class also''

"cool" I said

Maria is the meanest girl in the school the only person she is really nice to is kayla....she is not even nice to her parents...last year she called the police saying her parents are so ugly that they should go to jail!

"ok everyone is seated" sighed Mr.Adamin happy that the seating arragnments are over

"lets begin class"

An hour and a half later class ended. As i rushed out of class i say Nicole and Kayla talking to each other. I could not breath anymore becuase Nicole know's that i like kayla and if Nicole is mad at me then maybe she is telling Kayla that i like her! ...''how could she betray me like that!'' i said to myself as a tear escaped my eye..now i have a choice either walk away and pretend i never saw that or do something about it.