When the Females are Away

In the open foyer of the Townhouse in Velaris, there sat 12 adults surrounding 6 young toddlers playing, plus one baby, and one 8 year old. Ferye and Rhysand recently had three children. One boy, Aziz; with dark hair, blue-grey eyes, tan skin, and is 3 years old. One girl, Carlotta aka Lottie; with light auburn hair, violet eyes, tan skin, and is 1 ½ years old. Plus one other boy, Aaric; dark hair, violet eyes, tan skin, and is 3 months old, all of them have their Illyrian wings. However, Cassian and pregnant Nesta are also there. They have twins. They both love that they got two boys, and could not have been more excited about the news. Their boys are 3 years old, and of course both have their Illyrian wings. One is, Malyn; light brown hair, tan skin, and golden-hazel eyes. Their other boy, Blake; dark brown hair, captivating blue-grey eyes, and a more paleish-tan. Finally, Miryam and Drakon have 3 children. They have twins, who are both 3 years old; Derik and Paislee, as well as an 8 year old named Aaryahi (aka Arya). Derik has very unique features; he has lavender eyes with a rim of silver, tan skin, and mint green hair. Derik's sister, Paislee, who also has a very unique set of features very similar to her brother's. Paislee has mint green eyes with a rim of gold, pale skin, and lavender hair. Arya has very different features from her brother and sister. Arya was born with large turquoise eyes with a core of navy blue, her hair is a beautiful rose-gold color, and she has skin so fair that people faint at the sight of her beauty. Arya, Derik, and Paislee all have their Seraphim wings.

All of the adults were engaged in conversations about varying topics. Mor, Azriel, Miryam, Amren, and Lucien were talking about previous battle stories, while Rhysand, Drakon, Ferye, Nesta, Elain, Cassian, and Varian were all talking about travels, dreams, and family. Soon the males and females split up so that the females could shop in Velaris. Arya goes with the females, while the rest of the children are supervised by the males. Of course the males were complaining that it was too much work, and that the kids were too rambunktious.

"Suck it up Rhys. I believe in you." Feyre said as she gently kissed his brow, holding his face in her hands.

As Rhys's face turned red he said to the other males, "We can do it guys! We are strong males, that have won many wars. Surely we can take care of 7 children for a couple of hours."

    ~~~~~~~~~~

Soon the females were walking out of the door snickering.

"I will bet 3 pieces that they don't last an hour." Mor bets.

"I bet you 5 pieces that they make it 1 hour and 30 minutes." Amren claimed.

"I'll bet you 10 pieces that Rhys will contact me asking a hypothetical question, that's not a hypothetical question within 30 minutes." Feyre says with a snicker.

~~~~~~~~~~~

    As the females leave, the kids start to melt down because their moms aren't there anymore, and they feel like they have left them there. All of the kids seem to have this tantrum except for Rhysands kids they love playing with their dad. However, the rest of the males don't know how to interact with 3 year olds. So Rhys is settling the children down.

    Soon enough things start to get out of hand. The children started throwing toys, jumping on furniture, running amok in and out side of the Townhouse.

    Feyre, can I ask you a hypothetical question?

    Sure Rhys. What is your "hypothetical" question?

    What should I do if the children destroy Elain's garden, trash our bedroom, and partially burn the far left corner of the kitchen?

    *sighs* Rhys, are you sure that this is just hypothetical?