Dating One Direction - Lottie

Talk about serious first world problems. I have three boys fighting over me. In the normal world, I'd just pick one of them, and move on, right? But in MY world, doing so would probably cause the breakup of the most talented boy band of the century. Thats right, I'm the lucky girl who gets a bajillion hate messages from Directioners every day, because three of the guys are  in love with me, and they won't back down. And I don't care what Louis says, no matter how many carrots I eat, this is not getting better. But you probably want to know how i got into the predicament any sane girl would love to be in, huh? Well, let's start at the beginning....

My name is Lottie. I used to be your run of the mill schoolgirl, tall, but not too tall, pink hair ( I was going through a "phase"), and a serious Directioner. My room looked like their souvenier cart exploded. I was normal. My face wasn't plastered on every news papaer and gossip magazine on the planet (Harry can only hide so many) and no one knew who I was. Everything changed on October 2nd. My best friend Charlie was supposed to go with me to the concert, but she got sick that morning, and coldn't go. There was an open seat down in the pit, just one, a mile from my nosebleed seats, and somehow, I got the upgrade. I still think that the guys may have engineered that one.  I ended up right n front of the stage. 15 minutes and two sets into the concert, Harry comes out and announces that they'd be picking a fan to bring up on stage when they sang "What Makes You Beautiful". Of course, the whole audience flipped. I didn't. I figured I'd used up all my luck just getting to that seat, and was content to simply adire from afar. I had turned around to take a picture of the audience, when I felt a hand on my back, and realised the screaming had gotten about 20x louder around me. "Hi beautiful. Interested in singing a song with me and my friends?"  I turned around. HARRY STYLES. He is every bit as gorgey as he looks in the magazines, and he was talking to ME. I said something really intelligent like: "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....." They he yanked my hand (he keeps saying he only 'lightly tugged', but I'm pretty sure I heard my socket.) and pulled me up on stage. He handed me the microphone, and there I WAS. Standing on stage with the five most wanted guys on the planet.

What happens next? Check back next week to find out just how Lottie ended up with Niall, Harry, and Zayntrying to out romance each other.....and what Louis really does with all those carrots.