Lou Teasdales teenage daughter

Chapter 1

" come on Lucy wake up for work" my mum shouts at me.

" no I refuse to get out of bed it's to damn early" I groan back.

" if you don't get up you know what I'll do, I've got the bucket ready!" Mum shouts up again and I know she's being serious by the harsh tone in her voice.

I run to the bathroom and when I get in there I look in the mirror to find I look like I've been dragged through a bloody bush. I rip my pyjamas off and take out my messy bun to find a birds nest or what I like to call my hair unfortunately.

I turn on the shower and wait for it to get to the perfect temperature before hopping in. I lather my favourite apple smelling shampoo and conditioner through my hair and let the hot water relax my tense muscles. Once I'm done I jump out of the shower and wrap a big beige fluffy towel around my naked body. I open the door and walk back in my room and look at the time on my phone to see that I have a little over an hour to finish getting ready. Oh great.

First I put my favourite matching black lace underwear on. Then I sit down in front of my dresser and apply some heat protectant spray to my hair then I quickly blow dry my hair and then hastily brush it out into nice big messy waves. I then walk over to my wardrobe and look for something casual but smart to wear. I pick a black midi skirt with a white ribbed crop top and a black blazer with polka dot detailing.

For my natural makeup I quickly apply primer and then wait for that to soak into my skin. Then I apply a light layer of foundation all over my face and then quickly powder it down. I then add blusher, mascara and fill my eyebrows in naturally. To finish the makeup off I apply a light pink lipgloss to give an innocent look to my not so innocent personality.

" come on Lucy your gonna make me late which then means One Direction are going to be late." My mum Lou shouts.

Let me rewind and tell you how this all happened. My mum is Lou Teasdale One Directions makeup and hair stylist. I don't like One Direction at all, i don't like their music and i cant say about their personality because I have always put off meeting them.

My mum thought it would be a good idea to teach me responsibility if I become an intern. In school me and my friends thought it would be funny to skip and there was a huge mix up with drugs.

Then we made someone make us fake ID's so we could go partying and we were drunk and having a good time when Jenna one of my friends brother happened to see us there. Now Jenna's brother told Jenna's parents which then told my mum. Now if it wasn't bad enough having her give me a lecture for two days straight on how I ruined the Teasdale name. Anyways that was the last straw and now she's making me be her intern for some stuck up celebrities.

Right now I'm on twitter while waiting for mum in the car. i leant my head against the window and put my earphones in.Then the car started moving so ww were on our way to go see One Direction. Oh joy. We finally jerked to a halt and mum hastily jumped out and rushed out of the car to the lobby of the hilton hotel. I quickly jumped out and followed behind her at a leisurely pace in a strop into the building.

My mum was talking to someone in reception while I was walking through the doors. My mum hurriedly started walking again so I decided to pick up my pace so I didn't get lost in this monstrous sized hotel.

Finally I was at her side just as the elevator doors open me and my mum quickly jump in. Mum quickly pressed a button and then when the door penned she ran through the short corridor. Into the door number 3 which was ironically the last door on the floor. Obviously to posh of a hotel to have more than 3 doors on a floor how the hell do they make any money. I strolled through the door after mum. There on the sofa talking to my mum were one direction.

" Lucy don't be rude come over and introduce yourself" my mum said irritably.

I walked over and said in a monotone voice sounding bored off my arse.

" hey I'm Lucy" with no expression on my face.

They all stared at me the one with the curly hair was checking me out what was his name Henry or is it Harrison. No definitely Harry then there was a blonde haired one who was grinning at me along with one that was eating a carrot i think his names Louis. Then there was the other two who were just staring at me the one with the dark hair was zayn I can remember girls in my English class saying how fit him and Harry were. The last one had caramel hair and I think he was Liam now it's coming back to me the blonde ones called Niall.

" Hey I'm Harry"

" I'm Niall"

" I'm Liam"

" hi I'm Louis"

" Zayn"

They all said while holding out there hands and having big grins on their faces.

This is gonna be a weird six weeks...

************************

Authors note-

This is the first chapter to my new fan fiction. I'm open to critiques and leave comments saying what you think. I hope you enjoyed! xx