os

My blindness 😍

guyz...#anaz here...came with new os...this is my 36th os...out of 51 which was in fb.. So lets move to the story...

The sceen starts with laksh showing fake love towards raginii...he got sign in divource papper  from raginii ( in this ragini didnt wish to separate swasan no ghost fear ,laksh got sign from her by using his tricks ) ...he took that pappers in his hand nd remaind his mom's words...lil bit of tear left from his eyes...i know ragini u r totally changed though i cant able to forget the way u treated my family...

He heared foot steps of someone...quickly he hide that pappers behind the cupboard...nd placed his both hands inside his pockets...his lips r ready to show that plastered smile...nowdays he is often used this only... instead of  smile genuinly from his inside...

I know its ragini ...his inner voice said unintrestedly...yup his guess was right...

Ragini entered inside with a beautiful smile.....she gazed on laksh... he shows his fake smile towards her...

She came near to him nd dragged his hand towards her...ragini wt r u dg ?? Y did u pulling me like this asked by laksh ??

She placed her fingers on his lips...shhh..her closeness makes him numb...his hearts beating faster ...shhh laksh dont shout nd plz obey me na....

He is looking straightly into her eyes...he just losted  in her eyes its so pure while looking into mine ...so he cant say no to her...he nod positively ....she smiled innocently....she removed her fingers from his mouth...nd pulled his cheek good boy..come lets go... she dragged his hand..

But wr ?? Ragini... laksh plz dont ask me anything ?? I will tell u later

He is looking her strangely ??...she raised her eyebrows...wt ?? Dont worry laksh i'm not going to kidnap u or kill u... u can come with me fearlessly... she said that with innocent smile...but something pinched in his heart remainding the way he kidnapped raginii...

She hold his hand nd walking forwardly...laksh following her like a kid..by looking the way she hold his hand...suddenly she saw swara coming opposite towards them...oh shit ragini bites her lips...she turns back towards laksh ...wt will i do now ...he is looking her confusedly...suddenly ragini take laksh with her nd hide him behind the curtain...while swara coming close to them..she hide her face on laksh chest...laksh shocked to see this...but he felt strange...his heart beats was not in his controll...somewhere he loved it...he raised his hand slowly to wrapped her waist...but something stopped him...ragini opend her eyes nd watched swara...she entered inside her room...ragini took a deep breath ...thank god she left..her hot breath makes him numb...laksh she left come lets go...

Both reached down...ragini tell me now ?? Wts the matter ?? Y did u bring me here..

Laksh wait na...few more minutes only by saying she threw car key towards laksh..he catch it...laksh drive for me na ...she entered inside...laksh sat beside her..wr r we going...??

I will tell the direction ...by saying this she puts her seat belt...laksh wondered..y did she behaving like this....laksh drove fastly...laksh laksh go slow na...40 is enough... laksh got irrittatted...ragini i'm not old to go in this speed..likewise this is not dappa car ...its luxouries car...arrey laksh plz obey me na its not safe to ride speedly in untime see how much dark there ....she plead to him through her eyes...he puts in second gear ...nd reduced the speed... now  r u  happy... ragini nod  haan laksh i'm so happy...tdy...while saying she turns on the music system...nd listend to it...

Laksh pov :

Wt the hell is going on....y did this girl behaving like this ....she is over excited tdy  i can see that through her eyes...but y ?? I'm following her words like a slave y?? She said she is not gonna kidnapping me or kill me....her words is stabbing me like hell...y did she mentioned like that...Is she still angry on me for my deeds...may she wish to do this...no no laksh u r over imaging...she can do anything only for me...but cant able to hurt me...or see me in pain...cz she loves me unconditionally...she is always a sheild of mine...she cant go against of me...