The Actual Beggining:

From where it all began Axel originally grew up in Miami, went to school there and finished college there too. But while she was there, she met Eddy and Sean. They became best friends, well her and Sean did... Eddy on the other hand began to have intense feelings for her, Axel didn't know this but every time he'd flirt with her she'd reject him playfully or say something sassy back towards him. But that didn't stop him from doing these antics, and the weird thing about it is that Eddy never flirt or sleep with any other girl he saw because his heart and eyes were set on Axel. And she was the first girl to reject him and his antics! That surprised Eddy and Sean.

Axel however, was oblivious to all this, she just did her own thing meaning dancing and travelling all the time.

Everything then started to change after Sean met Emily and Emily cheated on him. Sean was devastated, and this affected the whole crew. And because of this, Eddy rarely ever let anyone else in the Mob, whereas Axel she couldn't stand all the drama and so she departed from the Mob to start her own crew.

When Eddy heard this, he tried to stop her from leaving but Axel persisted and left leaving a Eddy go into a slight depressed state. He didn't talk to anyone or socialised at all, everyone in the Mob knew what was going on. Not only that, but at the same time Sean had also left the Mob thinking that Eddy and the Mob abandoned him. Overall, Eddy was angered, pissed, depressed and aggressive towards anyone that even socialised with him or the Mob.

A couple of months later, Axel travelled around America to go find some new members for her crew, she asked her cousin (who could dance also) Artemis Parker.

Then along with her cousin, Axel decided to meet up her old MSA crew members. Like Chase, Sophie, Cable, Maria, Tina, Brandon & Fly. Plus her and her cousin of course..

And from then on they named themselves HD Crew.