In The Beginning

Prologue

It was dark, very dark. I was running from something but i couldnt put my finger on what it was, and thats when i heard it. A blood curdling scream that sounded pretty close behind me. i was panting so hard, trying to catch my breath while i ran from the unknown in fear. Thats when i saw a bright light and someone lookin suspiciously like an angel appeared. When i saw it i stopped dead in my tracks, my fear forgotton. He had golden wings and appeared to be wearing startingly white cardigans. he also had the most gorgeous packs i'd ever seen! I stood mesmerized but subconsciously trying to figure out what was going on.

"Greetings Odette," he said, "We have found you at last."

"Who are you?" I asked. He seemed strangely familiar but instaed of answering my question he said

"You are ready to join us, chosen one."

Before i had the chance to utter a reply his form started to change. the transformation began with the color of his wings, their color changing to black. his skin that once seemed so smooth and chiseled started to show unsightly darks spots as he transformed into a monster. it had three heads combined with large, jagged teeth and blood red slitted eyes. gruesome sounds escaped from the beast. It was the same scream I had heard before. I knew I should run but my body wouldn't move, so i stood there and watched as the creature lunged at me and swallowed me whole. then there was darkness.