A New Stage

Disgusting!

An annoying boy with messy hair and a perverted overconfidence, he strikes a familiarity that only brings a taste of bile, rather than my former joy hidden in the mere corner of my bitter sea.

I once praised him, his vice being a virtue, a light that pours miracles that I adorned, wished for, prayed to continue in the last valleys of death I looked upon.

I never resented him, yet here he stands, his virtues now a vice to my tainted eyes, a childish, immature young man who only got in my way.

But this is not really him, was it? Merely an actor playing another role, much like the maiden I once was, but am not, yet holds.

Though the actor returns and the face remains, the same person behind the character. Do I truly resent him? Perhaps, it could be I am bitter over the fact that the actor is now playing a character I no longer like, nor that I know.

Though I know the answer is much more simple. He is a being with faith in miracles, who counters I, the one who now knows that miracles do not exist.

Truly boringly happy was previous life with this boy.

Much like my former life with my lover, whose well being a truly cared for. Tch, what a dull romance that had to be, constantly worried for the innocent soul I now want to break, destroy, stomp on, shatter to pieces!

In hell and out to heaven, the light after the valley of death, I return, forcing the pain I bore to innocents, a cat who plays with its prey for sake of passing time in this world of vice.

Let the show begin, my former friend and the true being of miracles, Keiichi Maebara.