This isn't your swamp

Ya boi came up and said , "eat pant." 

I was incredibly shocked that such a small man would say such a foul thing. 

I spun on my heelies and looked at him straight in ocular lenses. 

"Son, do you know who I am? Do you know what that means?" 

Otmar shrunk back. With his voice trembling, he said, "eat pant. I said eat pant you uncultured swine! What a pig, I say. What a pig!  You know I loved her!"

I gasped in disbelef. He continued to degrade me with such disrespect and foul language, knowing that the woman at trial was a witch. I quickly raised my powerfful fist, which caused him to start quaking in his khakis. He stood up straight and tall, still trembling, and reached out. Suddenly, he gave me a brisk slap on the face, then a crisp high five. He turned around and quietly said, "goodbye, Father. I won't let you murder my lover." 

I turend around and clasped my hands together. I closed my eyes and lowered my head. In a soft whisper a said, "get out of my swamp." 

He stood still.

"GET OUT OF MY SWAMP!' 

He turend back once, then padded out of the great hall, slamming the door behind him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Written by Sarah and Hannah