A Different Side of Zayn (Zayn Malik Imagine)

• Dedicated to Natalie @NatSupersoaker

#1DImagine You are at a One Direction signing in the mall near your place. You are so excited that you brought every single one of your 1D souvenirs: The Bio books, T-shirts, Hoodies, CDs, scrapbooks and everything 1D related. (Heck, you even brought your cat).

you are seven people away from finally meeting the boys and you have been waiting for this moment for quite a long time now. You feel your heart pounding. You look at the boys hoping they'd look back. Sure enough, Zayn notices you and you lock eyes with him. You smile and wave, but his cheeks turn red and suddenly look away like he was embarrassed. You feel so disappointed because you think he just ignored you.

Finally it is your turn. First there is Niall who looks really glad to see you. "What's the craic? love?" He sounds so comfortable to talk to so you take the opportunity to ask him about Zayn.

"What's with Zayn today? I waved at him but he seemed uncomfortable. His cheeks were red and he couldn't even make eye contact to a fan" You ask without trying to sound offensive. Niall doesn't answer. Instead, he just looks at Zayn, looks back at you and smiles. Then he whispers something to Harry who is just beside him. 

Right now you are so confused and moves on to the next person boy who happens to be Harry.He looks so angelic that you get tongue tied and couldn't speak a single word. Eventually, you spoke in awe, "You're sooo beautiful".

"Oh Thank you babe" He answers. "So, your name is,...." He says while looking for your name that Niall wrote first. "there it is! NATALIE! cute name" He comments and smiles at you sweetly.

You move on to Liam and Louis and they are just as nice as you've expected them to be. You have a little chat with them about their Girlfriends and how much you respect them.

Finally, just as you about to greet Zayn, you lock eyes again. He looks terrified. But not scared, more like shy. He looks away with his now blushing cheeks. He seems like he doesn't know what to do or what to say so he stands up and walks away.

You look back at Niall expecting him to know what you meant. He just smiles. Then you see Liam, Louis, and Harry chuckling secretly. You feel confused and just a tad offended. "What is wrong with Zayn today? Or is it me? DO I smell bad or, is there anything in my face? What's so funny?" You ask the boys.

"Natalie" Harry answers with his low voice. "Don't you get it?" he smiles.

Louis interrupts "He only gets like that when he sees a really beautiful girl. Someone he's very much attracted to."

"Yeah, his cheeks turn red. He becomes speechless and acts awkwardly." Liam adds.

"IN SHORT, HE OBVIOUSLY LIKES YOU!!",. Niall concludes and confirms.

Your face turn rosy pink as you realize the whole audience in the signing has just heard about Zayn's admiration for you.