Cherry Blossoms *ONESHOT*

"Ugh!" I screamed. Everyone in the subway train looked at me."Stop touching me you fucktard!" I yelled as I pushed past people on the train, to get to the other side. An old man with glasses and a suit had stuck his hand under my skirt and rubbed his fingers softly against my "area".

damn theese Jap's and their old perverts! I thought to myself. I hate how almost every train I get on, I always have to get touched! You'd think a black girl in Japan wouldn't recieve attention like that.

"Are you okay?" A male voice came from behind me.

"Ah, yes I am now" I said as I turned around to look at him. It was Raiko Suou, from my school. "Oh! Konichiwa Suou" I said as I began to speak Japanese.

"It's okay Mari, Ispeak english fluently, remember? " Raiko said.

"Well, um wow. Itwas nice to see you here Raiko" I said in english. Raiko has blonde hair, he's very tall, hot, and has your average build of any Japanese teenager. Raiko stood over me in the crowded subway train .

"So what was he doing to you?" Raiko whispered softly into my ear. I began to blush.

"He was touching me inappropriately" I whispered as I began to look down at the floor.

"Like how ?" Raiko whispered, as he nibbled lightly on my right ear. I started blushing harder.

"He was rubbing my, my, my-" Raiko cut me off.

"Your clit? He was rubbing your clit?"Raiko whispered.

"Yes" I mumbled. Then suddenly, I felt the underside of my skirt brush off my thighs before a hand forced itself between legs and began to rub my clit.

"Tell me, did it feel like this?" Raiko whispered before he licked my neck. I gulped. I didn't aswer him. He chuckled. "Or do you need closer stimulation? "Raiko whispered into my ear, before he slipped his fingers into my panties and he rubbed my clit once again.

"Uh, ah" Was all that managed to exit my mouth. He smiled than began to rub faster. I took a sharp breath, before I took a deep exhale. I looked out the window of the subway train. I saw the beautiful cherry blossom trees.

I would love to just sit under one of them and study. I thought to myself

Then Raiko began rubbing my clit faster.

"Ah" escaped my mouth. Then I bit down on my lip, so that no more noises would be able to come out.

"Hey Mari, take out my 'thing'" Raiko mumbled as he started blushing. I looked at his and raised an eyebrow, before I began to understand what he meant by "thing". I immediately took it out and observed it. My eyes widened at the size of it. Raiko chuckled. Then I began thrusting my hand up and down his 'thing' as he beagn speeding up how fast he rubbed my clit. I made a short erotic moan. Raiko took a sharp breath. I opened my legs wide enough so that his hand had more access. Then the train came to a crashing halt. Which caused Raiko to jerk forward, and me to jerk backward onto the wall of the subway car. Raiko had moved his hand quickly to

catch his balance, which made his 'thing' pushthrou through the middle of my widdened legs. Raiko turned tomato red, and thenn I felt a warm sticky liquid and my skirt. My mouth opened wide as I looked into Raiko'w eyes, which were 3cm away from mine. I kissed Raikosoftly on his lips.

"Raiko" I moaned softly. Then the doors to the subway car opened. Quickly Raiko hustled to get his 'thing' back into his pants. I walked away. Then Raiko ran after me.

"Mari, Mari, Mari!" Raiko shouted .

"What? " I asked as I turned around.

"The back of your skirt! It's wet!" Raiko shouted. I looked down at the back of my skirt.

"Oh. I forgot that was there" I mumbled. Raiko grabed my hand and pulled me towards the bathroom.

"Let's clean up your skirt!" Raiko said.

~THE END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHORS NOTE

I might just continue this I don't know. Plese comment and in the comments please please please tell me if I should continue this.

Thank you!