A Spark

Zion:

Axel:

Axel:

"Zi," Wynter called distantly

"Zi," Wynter called distantly. I wasn't paying attention. My gaze trailed over and my head perked up. I cocked my head to the side, raising a brow. Wynter grinned slyly. "Did you see the new kid?" He hummed to me. I raised a brow and followed his gaze.

The new student, I didn't know his name, stood at an open seat. He was talking to the teacher from across the room. He had an oddly official voice for someone only in his teens. His voice was also extremely appealing, very smooth and strong. It also had a hint of a British dialect.

"He's cute, huh?" Wynter asked, nudging me. His voice wasn't always so appealing, it was high pitched and scratchy. I shrugged. Wynter's hair was very silvery, like his dad, Viktor's, and thin as well. It was also very short. His skin was extremely pale too. He had never been the most appealing to me.

"Sure," I responded sarcastically. I knew my voice was more boyish than most girls. It was either really deep or too high pitched for any human to understand, there was really never an in between. I smirked at my snowy-eyed friend. It was funny his name was Wynter because of the color of his pale eyes, they really were a winter theme. I looked back to the new boy, his hair was too well placed and oddly thin. It bounced as he stepped, the black and blue of his hair did, that is. He was walking to the front of the room, looking around. We made eye contact, I nodded. He nodded in response. Wynter made a squeaking noise, causing me to flinch. I gave him an annoyed look with my frustratingly multi-colored "hazel" eyes.