won't let go(skylox fanfic)

Hey guys skyloxfan here I am finally doing a skylox book after I've already done 2 other books

____________________________________________________________________________

Ty's pov

I was hanging out with Adam and Jason. in my mind I wanted Jason to go away so I can ask Adam something. I had a crush on Adam for a while but never asked him out.

Adam's pov

Me and Ty were with Jason.i wish Jason would go away. I love Ty and I was going to tell him but Jason was tagging along.

Jason:well guys I got to get going see ya later.

Jason walked over to husky as we past him (huskyuniverse ^3^)

Now was my chance I stopped and looked at Ty. he looked back at me.

Adam:Ty I have something to tell you.

Ty:I do too

(Both:I love you Adam:Ty.

Ty:Adam.)

We were silent we said we loved each other I grabbed Ty's hand. he blushed. we were walking to my place to play video games. I didn't think he'd love me back but he does.

Ty's pov

Oh my god Adam grabbed my hand. ok calm down Ty it's just Adam. we got to Adam's place he let me in first I noticed he had two cats in his house.

Adam:hey Ty like my new cats?

Ty:their cute but not as cute as you though

Adam:if your wondering their names are. skythecat and deadcat.

Ty:let me guess. their named after our YouTube accounts just with cat in the name.

Adam:yep

Adam picked up deadcat I picked up the other. after 16 minutes of playing with the cat Adam and I went to his room to play mc in glad I brought my laptop

(Btw he had a backpack with clothe and stuff and Is moving in with Adam -3-)

We soon got bored of mc so we went to watch tv. sky cuddled up next to me. I just watched tv. we soon fell asleep on the couch.

Adam's pov

I woke up early I picked up Ty and took him to my room then threw him on my bed. I went to the kitchen to make breakfast. I heard a shower being turned on and knew Ty was taking a shower. I put eggs an bacon on the table for Ty as he walked in.

Ty:hey Adam I see you made breakfast.

Adam:just sit down Ty and eat your breakfast.

Ty:ok

Ty sat down I finished making my breakfast and sat by Ty.

I went to my room to look stuff up but I got carried away on how deadlox loved me and I loved him I started a Skype call with Jason and Quentin without noticing and started to talk about how cute Ty is.

Jason:.......*logs off*

Quentin:XD sky you do know you started a Skype call.

Adam:oh shit *turns it off* I better stop going fluffy about Ty. I went out of my room Ty was hiding behind the door and hugged me from behind.

Adam:aye Ty~

Ty:aye~

Adam: Ty were you listening to what i was saying in my room?

Ty: yes i did and i appreciate them all.

I kiss Ty causing him to blush and kiss back

Ty:maybe someday we should do it.

Adam:we can do it today if you want Ty

Ty:that'll be fine

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

skylox smut coming up ahead

_________________________________________________________________________________

(im going to regret this)

that night Adam did as he said he pinned Ty on his bed and began to remove ty's clothes

Adam: are you sure about this Ty?

Ty:im 100%sure Adam

Adam:as you please

Adam started to rub Ty's member making it hard Ty was moaning the whole time,Adam soon removed his cloths and turned Ty over, Adam stuck his member into ty's spot and waited for Ty to say it's ok to go on,Adam began to move in and out slowly,Ty began moaning Adam's name and begging him to go a bit fast,Adam did as told and moved in and out a bit faster,Adan soon came into Ty and pulled his member out, Adam then laid by Ty and kisses his forehead.

Adam:night Ty

Ty:night Adam

Ty kissed adam and they both cuddled eachother and fell asleep

(the next day)

Ty's pov

Adam left to go meet someone leaving me alone at home, i notice a box on the table with a note i grab the note and read it not looking at what the box is.

note:Ty i recommened you take this. (ok i forgot this um mpreg is now being added in so no like don't read.)

I look at the box to see it's a pregnancy tester,i grab it but why did sky recommend it? i went to the bathroom and did the test and waited.

(5 hours later)

Adam is back now and the tester has it's results me and sky look at it me being shocked and sky being happy.......the tester.........was............positive

Adam:um ty you ok?

Ty:im not even sure if i am how can i be pregnant im a guy.

Adam:nature is messed up for you.

Ty:ok but how does nature have to do with this?

Adam:idk?

i got up and went to my room

won't let go(skylox fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें