Whats done is done

Mckenzie walked into her house crying and went upstairs, before she could get to her room she tripped and fell beside her door . She screamed in frustration and pain. " GOD I JUST WANT TO DIE!!" She screamed as she heard the echo run through her house like waves of sound. She went to her room and wrote what day she was going to end her life. She wrote in black ink " November 27th, 2015" she capped her pen and closed her notebook she looked at the date, it was the 24th. She sighed. " i wont be here in a few days.. might as well go spend time with gray.." she texted gray.
Txt messge:
Kenz: Hey babe.
Gray: hey! X
Kenz: can i come over?
Gray: of course. Xxx
Kenz: on my way,
Gray: ily! X
Kenz: ily2. xxxxx
* 30 minutes later she is at graysons house *
Grayson picked her up and carried her upstairs. " baby, i want you so bad..." he said lightly as he went into her neck sucking and kissing. Mckenzie dug her nails into his back and she felt him moan into her neck as her nails went deeper in his skin. Grayson stripped all of her clothes off and took his off aswell. He dug through his dresser and found his condom and put it on. Mckenzie looked at him. Grayson was inside of mckenzie. Mckenzie gasped and shot up. " Oh Fuck.." she moaned as her head went back. Gray's moan was actually intense he had to cover his mouth. Mckenzie covered her mouth and was a pleasuring mess. Gray went harder and mckenzie moaned even louder. OH FUCK! GRAY..." grayson was sweating. Gray moaned and stopped for a split second and thrusted even harder. Mckenzie put the pillow over her face and moaned into the pillow " Gray oh my god!" She moaned as he went even faster then before. When gray had reached his pleasuring point he stopped and collapsed on top of her. Mckenzie grunted as his body fell on hers. He rested his head between her neck and shoulder and his muscular body was  sweaty and trembiling. " Damn Kenzie.." he moaned lightly.