A Blood Moon On An October Night.

A/N's

I want to shout out to XxEpicallyAwesomexX for editing this page. You guy's should check her story's out. :) 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue...

As I was staring out at the moon, I was amazed at its power to make you feel peace. I lay, looking up at the moon. I grew up in the country side, so staring out my window at night isn't that odd.

"You know if you make a wish on a blood moon, it might happen?" My mom said to me.

I turned around to see my mom leaning against the door frame, smiling at me. "I didn't even hear you come in I said as I looked at her."

"That's the beauty of it." She said as she walked over to my bed and sat on the end of it.

"Why did you say that?" I asked her. How is a blood moon different than a regular one? It's all the same right? So, basically you are saying you believe that stuff grandma told you? I said as I rolled my eyes at her shaking my head in disbelief."

"Yes I do," she said, remembering back that night. You were conceived so yes anything is possible.

"Mom you're bluffing" I told her as I huffed. "Those are nothing more just myths nothing more." I gave her a sigh as I shook my head smiling at her.

Well if you don't believe me. "Make a wish before midnight see what happens." It might not be right away but be careful what you wish for; you might get it she told me.

I rolled my eyes as I watched her get up and leave to go to her room. I was thinking about what she said. I turned my attention back to a red moon in the sky, so I did something I have a feeling I won't be able to undo later on. I gazed out of my window feeling a chilling breeze in my room. Hmm let's see here... um okay got it. I looked at the October sky then back at the moon. I thought to myself here goes nothing...

"I wish to find my soul mate, oh and world peace and blah." I scoffed I don't actually believe there will be world peace. Suddenly; there was loud thunder, shocking me. Huh what is going on? The sky turned black in a matter of minutes. A strike of lighting lit up the night sky. I looked one last time at the sky where the moon was...

Ah! Thunder boomed again and another lightning bolt slashed down. I crawled under my covers because I'm scared so sue me. I let the darkness wash over me. I sighed in content before I closed my eyes.