Prolouge

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters, books, movies, company,Ideas or even the storyline really.....anyways enjoy

CLARY's POV

I was reading my favorite Shakespeare book Romeo and Juliet. Or.....trying to read. Rap music was booming out of the stereo next door. Finally I had enough. I could barley hear my own thoughts. I slammed the book down on my nightstand and got up off my bed. I stomped to my window and opened it. "Jace....will you keep it down" I said. Jace was dancing and singing a long to the booming music. Of course he was shirtless. Then he opened the window.
" sorry what was that?" He asked.
" I said would you keep it down....some people are trying to read" I said. He grinned.
"Sure" he said. Was he actually....being....nice? I decided not to question it.
" thank you" I said retreating into my bedroom.
" if you flash me" he said.
"What!!" I screeched.
" you herd me....you show me the girls I'll lower the music" he said with that stupid smirk. I knew he couldn't be nice. Jace Herondale is never nice. "Anyways it's not like I haven't seen them" he says. I'm blushing really hard right now.
"You have....not" I say unconvincingly. Then I slam the window shut. Not knowing a pice of my top had been caught by the window. Then I turn around swiftly and walk away. My top being ripped off me. I quickly drop to the floor.
" I have now" Jace laughs. I look up confused. He can see it through the mirror. I quickly move away from the mirror. I hate Jace Herondale.