Who ever said love is fun... never got wasted at a party.

Cameron Alexander has just commented on your wall

Dude!! Can't wait for your party tonight!!!! :D

The sound of chuckling filled the silence of the room that the loud rock music didn't fill and the owner smirked to himself before putting his hands on the keyboard.

Gabriel Valentina replied to your post

Dude!! You're not invited!! :D

He knew that what he did was mean and he could've said it in another way but he didn't care. Cameron Alexander was an ugly freak who had no right to be inviting himself to things that didn't concern him and as far as Gabriel Valentina was concerned  - oh wait... Gabriel Valentina didn't care about anyone but the sex god that is Gabriel Valentina. Gabriel stretched in his computer chair before turning around and staring at his 50 inch plasma screen tv and all other things in his room that he never used but he asked for anyway because he could dammit. He turned around before staring at his father's brand new computer that he wasn't supposed to touch but what daddy dearest didn't know, Gabriel sure as hell didn't care about.

Cameron Alexander replied to your post

'Fantastic.' Gabriel thought, wondering why desperate kids just couldn't take a damn hint!

How can you have a party and not invite the fun?! D:

Gabriel stared at his screen before laughing loudly at his reply. He actually thought that he was fun! Gabriel laughed more at this and wiped the tears away from the corners of his eyes before typing a reply still chuckling.

It's a Gabriel Valentina party and the fun is freaking Gabriel Valentina! Stay home and play some new video game that you just got from your distant aunt or something and forget that you know me. 

Gabriel turned off his computer and left his room, going downstairs for something to eat. Cameron Alexander was a kid on the lacrosse team that thought once you played a sport that you were automatically a popular and allowed to hang out with the one and only Gabriel Valentina. Hell no. Half of it was probably Gabriel's fault as he should've realized that when you ask a kid for a favor, he'll think that you're friends and he'll wanna play with the big boys. Right because Gabriel was looking for a charity case. 

"Hey Nikita! I told you I was hungry! Where the hell is my food?!" Gabriel yelled seeing his housemaid entering the kitchen with a stressed out look on her face. So what if she was stressed out? That isn't his problem. All she had to do was make sure that the most gorgeous thing on Earth was happy and if she couldn't do it, he'd gladly find someone who would. 

"Yes sir. Come right up." Nikita walked out from her post and placed a plate of shrimp scampi in front of Gabriel. He stared at the plate with undeniable hunger and greed before he grabbed her wrist, seeing the many rings on her hand. "What the hell are these?" Nikita's normal olive face turned pale and she turned to take her hand away from Gabriel but only succeeding in making his grip tighter.

"My husband sent me presents Mr. Valentina. He wanted me to be able to look the part." Gabriel sighed before releasing her hand and noticing how she tried to inconspicously rub her wrist where he was holding. He was becoming his father. His father would get angry about the amount of rings on Nikita's hand because he would think she was stealing and he'd fired her in a second. The last thing he wanted was to become a workholic with a bad attitude. "Sorry." He muttered before scarfing down the food and rapidly leaving the kitchen. That was the first time ever that he apologized and he doesn't apologize. Not to anyone! He groaned before running his hands through his hair and smirking at his reflection in the hall mirror. Why the hell was he worried? He was the best thing on earth since sliced bread and everyone knew it! So why the hell is concerned about apologizing to the staff?