Bobble Factory : bobble head custom

The BobbleFactory has been very busy building custom bobble head dolls.  Recently we had the pleasure of creating the Dave Brown Bobble head.  For those of you who don’t know who Dave is, he’s the Weather Director and Chief Weathercaster for WMC-TV in Memphis and part of the Action News 5 team.

Dave is an icon in the Memphis Market and was raised in Tennessee.  His broadcasting career spans four decades and it is only fitting  that he have his very own custom bobble head doll.

BobbleFactory.com specializes in making bobblehead dolls of celebrities, sports figures, mascots and now, Weathermen!  Bobble heads make excellent premiums and promotional items.  We suggest that you take a look at some of our handy work in our Bobble Gallery.

For those of you who don’t know the name Frank Vincent, he is the “Wiseguy” actor behind some of the greatest mafia rolls in TV & Movies.  Roles such as Billy Batts from Goodfellas, Phil Leotardo from The Sopranos and many others including Raging Bull, and Casino.  To see a full list of Frank’s acting credits, click here

Recently  The Bobble Factory had the great pleasure of creating a talking bobble for Frank.    This limited edition custom bobble head features three phrases from the movie Goodfellas that will forever immortalize Frank in movie history   The “Mobblehead” measures 7 3/4″ tall.