Prologue

Salutations... I am Yūrei Hantā and I am a Shaman or a Miko. My profession is to remove all malevolent and benevolent supernatural beings from the human sector. I was hired by the MAMR (Magic.And.Monster.Removal) unit so that our dear deity, Tamashī (the deity of souls/spirits.), will have less to fret over. Humans can be foolish at certain times. Who summons ghosts, makes occults, or visits abandoned buildings and not expect a spirit to follow you?! Why do I have to waste most of my time trying to get rid of these malevolent spirits that THEY summoned? I have better activities I can do for my pastime. 

     Back to the actual topic. Today was another day of spirit hunting for the MAMR and Tamashī. I had to wear my outfit (red hakama and white haori) for another day of spirit hunting. My straight black hair was in a bun that was held in place by a red silk bow and a few white hair pins. I ambled along the white marble flooring from my room (the master bedroom) and made my way downstairs to my kitchen.

In the kitchen, I ambled around the checkered black and white flooring and smelled the aroma of lemon dish washer soap as I went to my Gray Stainless Steel Family Hub French-Door Refrigerator and opened the top right door and took a slice of Ameri...

In the kitchen, I ambled around the checkered black and white flooring and smelled the aroma of lemon dish washer soap as I went to my Gray Stainless Steel Family Hub French-Door Refrigerator and opened the top right door and took a slice of American Cheese, a slice of ham and two slices of whole wheat bread to create a sandwich to eat. After eating I treated myself to a glass of fresh cold orange juice and washed the  cup.