Chapter 7

Hey chickens, don't forget to vote, comment and fan :) (you know, if you want to) Dedicated to MAYSTYLES1D because she commented: "Love it will u update soon.. <3"

Hope you like it :) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry and I have been stuck in this stupid elevator for an hour now. We've been sitting in silence, occasionally complaining. It's flipping agonizing knowing that right now is the best moment to tell him how I feel yet, I'm too bloody scared or something to do so.

He keeps looking over at me, expecting me to say something. I know I had said I wanted to tell him something, but I'm the biggest chicken when it comes to telling people how I feel. I'm just now good at expressing my emotions. Mostly because I've never shared much with anyone, but partly because I'm afraid of rejection and the embarrassment afterwards.

"Haz?" I ask, in a small voice.

"Yeah?" he replies.

"I just, umm, wanted to tell you something," I finally manage to say.

"Mmmm? You can tell me anything," he smiles.

"I just wanted to tell you," my palms began sweating. Jesus Christ. "I know we've only known each other for two weeks but, I think that I love you," I said quietly.

"You what?" he asked, shocked. I looked into his magical green eyes.

"I said, I love you." I breathed out in relief that I had at least gotten that bit off of my chest. "When we first kissed it was magical, it set of sparks through my body, and I knew that you were the one, I guess you could say. Every touch, every look, it makes me love you more, as corny as that sounds. And I love you, as in the real you, not the Harry Styles from One Direction, the Harry Styles from Cheshire. I'm not really good at expressing how I feel. I also can't usually be relaxed and do whatever around people because I'm afraid they'll judge me. I'm always so guarded around other people. But around you I feel like I can be the real me. I sound crazy and ridiculous, but it's the truth. And I know I said I didn't want to be your girlfriend because of all the drama, but as long as I'm with you, nothing else matters. If you're willing to reconsider........" I trailed off, looking down.

It was like 500 kilos of weight had been lifted off my chest. I felt free and glad that I had gotten that out. Now it was time to see what Harry had to say about all this. The moment of truth. Harry lifted my chin up so we were staring into each other's eyes.

Louis' P.O.V

I wonder where Emily and Harry are. They've been gone for an hour now and aren't answering their phones. I'm starting to get worried. What if something happened to them? But they would've call right? Unless they left their phones here. I walked into the kitchen to find both of their phones sitting on the counter. Great. Now we have no way to contact them at all.

Rachel's P.O.V 

"Rachel, will you be my girlfriend?" Niall asked me, strumming his guitar slighty. We were sitting out on the balcony. Niall had been singing to me. He was amazing. I looked into his amazing blue eyes. This boy, this boy means the world to me. Even though we've known each other for two weeks, I can definitely say that I'm falling for him, and I'm falling hard.

"Yes, of course," I said, a massive smile appearing on my face. His arms wrapped around my waist. I embraced him. I was the happiest girl on the earth right now. I pulled back, but Niall pulled me back in kissing me. It was a I'm-so-glad-you-said-yes kinda kiss. A kiss that sent butterflies to my stomach. I can't wait to tell Emily.