the beginning

We are all nervous for our first day of school. Who are we going to have in our classes? What our new teachers look like and how nice or mean they are? In general, first days of school are pretty scary, especially when you enter a new building you have no idea where the bathrooms are. But for me, the first day wasn't necessarily scary, in fact I was actually curious. I was prepared (physically) for my freshman year. But it all went down hill within a week.
Let me describe to you my first day, as i remember it like it was yesterday. I woke up early to get my hair staighten, in this point on my life I had hair extensions because I was fake. I convinced myself and everyone else that it was my real hair, knowing you can see the dent from where my real hair was. Anyways, my outfit that day, let me tell you, was a baggy 2XL white collar shirt with some black denim jeans that were super tight. I felt confident in myself though. Once leaving my house, my friend, Stephanie, who was a freshman as well, gave me a ride to our new school. It was 5 minutes away. Her parents were the ones driving obviously and they were so happy we were entering together. I remember Stephanie being super nervous. We got out of the car, waved goodbye to her parents and just stared at the two story concrete building. "I do not want to go in." Stephanie said. "I am scared girl." I said, "I'm not! I am pretty excited to start this school year! C'mon lets go! We have to check our homeroom to get our schedule!" We walked together to look at the big poster with our names on it. "I got room 821, what did you get Steph?" "Room 400." "Aww that sucks, but okay I guess I will see you in lunch!" Stephanie hugged me goodbye and to my surprise, this happened to be the only good I had within the school year, if i would have known what would have happened after we said goodbye.