My Dark Angel (Destiel)

Carry on my wayward son

There'll be peace when you are gone

Lay your weary head to rest Don't you cry no more

Ah

Once I rose above the noise and confusion

Just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion I was soaring ever higher,

but I flew too high

Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man

Though my mind could think I still was a mad man I hear the voices when I'm dreaming,

I can hear them say

Carry on my wayward son,

There'll be peace when you are done

Lay your weary head to rest Don't you cry no more

Dean hummed to the rhythm as he and Castiel drove on the quiete rode through the woods in Dean's 67' black Chevy Impala.Windows down,the wind brushed Dean's blond hair and made slight knots in Castiel's.They weren't in a rush,just crusing around.They had cured a possetion a few hours ago and just tried to relax before going back to the motel.

Hence on the tried.

Dean was still shaken up a bit,even though he had done this thousands of times.This one,however,really got to him,since the demon took the siloute of his mother.His mother was still a touchy subject,main reason why he still slept face down when going to bed.

Castiel sat on the passengers seat,looking out the window.He enjoyed looking at his surroundings,even if he won't admit it.It was still day,which he thanked for since they were not supposed to stay out too late.He had a feeling something was coming,and he wanted be back in a motel as soon as possible.He knew Dean needed his rest too,since he could see how Dean kept tapping the steering wheel nervously.

This case really shook him up.

''Stop that.''Castiel voiced out,his gruff voice sending Dean into a mute state.

''Stop what?''He asked,looking at Cas momentarily before staring back at the road,not wantin get his baby crashed.

''The tapping,it's annoying.''He said,never sparing Dean a glance.Dean sighed,not noticing what he was doing and stopped the tapping.

They stayed silent,this being normal for both of them.The song kept playing in the background but they didn't pay mind to it.

''Where's Sam and Gabe?''Dean asked,curious of his brothers doings.

Cas closed his eyes,taking a deep breath.

''They're at the bar.They finished their part of the job,although they wont be staying were we are going to.''He opened his eyes,this time looking at Dean's green eyes.

Dean nodded as silence fell upon them once more.Cas kept his gaze on Dean,ignoring the view outside.This guy was hard to figure out once you see him,but not for Cas.He could read Dean like an open book.

''Don't think about it too much,it was just hallucination.''Cas said as he broke his gaze.Dean looked at Cas,the angel who was just fulled of mysteries.

''What?''He asked looking at him confused.

''They try to use the things you cherish against you.''Cas looked out the window once more.''Just ignore it.''

Dean looked at Castiel and bid him a thank you in his mind.Castiel wouldn't care,they didn't voice their thoughts much.Even though Dean wouldn say it,he liked having Cas around.He didn't feel alone and he knew that under that emotionless mask,there was an awesome guy.