Intro 1: MuraTat: Can I surprise him?

*munch* A loud eating sound was heard throughout the empty kitchen of Teikou Acamdemy. Only a big violet haired guy stood there eating chips. No cook would be there until noon when they would start to make dinner for the students.

*munch* *munch* *munch* It echoed everywhere. 'Ahh the crisps I found are so good~ it's nice that nobody is here so I won't get punished' Murasakibara thought while grabbing the next crisp.

"Aomine~, Kise~, Murasakibara~!! Come quickly to the entrance to welcome your kohais or Akashi will punish you!" Also Midorimas voice reached the kitchen at last.

'Oh come on..can he get here later..I am hungry.. well then I take them with me'

Quickly he walked outside.

"Sorry Akachin. I got hungry and had to get something to eat.."

"Atsushi you are hungry all the time..it's not good for health when you eat the whole day! Now to your kohai - did you do your homework?" Akashi looked deep into Murasakibaras eyes. He nooded.

"Of course I did the homework which Akachin gave me!" 'I don't want to get punished by the emperor..'

"Good Atsushi." Akashi answered with delight. Murasakibara smiled at him and took a crisp into his mouth. *munch*

A white car arrived in front of the entrance. The concierge opened the door and a black haired guy stepped out of the car. He had a little black beauty patch under his right eye. He walked up the stairs light footed.

"Good afternoon. My name is Tatsuya Himuro. Nice to meet you." The black haired boy bent down.

Akashi smiled. A well situated boy - how rare.

"Welcome at the Teikou Academy. My name is Akashi Seijuuro, student council president and captain of the basketball team. It's nice to make your acquaintance. I am looking forward to work with you. Do your best and develope your talents."

"I will work hard."

"I guess you will. This is your roommate and sempai Atsushi Murasakibara. I hope you'll get along well."

Tatsuya bent down again.

"Nice to meet you."

*munch* "Nice to meet you too." Murasakibara said.

"Come now. I will show you your room and the school."

Tatsuya nodded. He walked after the 2m high guy into the building. They walked through many corridors till Murasakibara stopped abrupt. Tatsuya bumped into him.

"Sorry.." Tatsuya looked onto to ground.

Murasakibara opened the door and stepped into the room.

"Here is our room. I hope you like it."

Tatsuya stepped also into it. 'It's nothing new. Just like every other dorm room. Two beds and so on..but the yellow painted walls are nice..'

"Nothing special.." Tatsuya answered.

"One of your talents is basketball or Himuro? I want to test you. I hope you aren't boring.. I'm playing in the center so I am the defense monster of this school. Try to make a basket."

"Yes it is..okay I'll try."

'Why is he treating me so cold? I haven't done anything to him..I'm not long here but what have I done? Hmm maybe he will treat me different when I make a basket against him. He is tall so it'll be tough but I have to do it!'

Tatsuya quickly walked after Murasakibara and they soon reached the basketball court.

Murasakibara passed the ball to Tatsuya.