A Cold Winter Night <3

Chapter 1.The New Kid.

“Clair! Come on were going to be late!”Maria yells. “Ok!” I reply. My name is Clair, I’m 18 years old, and I’m in High School. I live in a little town in Alberta.It's cold this time of year so the Friday walk to school is cold, as always, it’s usually cold this time of year. Maria and Tommy came walking up, (I’ve know them since Junior High School, they are my best friends) “Hey, Clair what’s up?” asked Maria, “Nothing really, but I swear Mr. K is out for me, he always looks at me in class, it feels like he’s watching me.” I answered, they both looked at me surprised like, and then Tommy said, “Well yeah, he’s a teacher of course he’s going to be watching you, but yeah I know how you feel, I feel like Mrs. C thinks I’m up to something, like really she stares at me while I’m working, its creepy,” We both agreed with him, around are school the teachers watch you like a hawk, they always think you’re up to something, but anyway me, Maria, and Tommy went to class. Mr. K's class was first, I could feel the pair of eyes staring, I looked over at Maria and Tommy they both smiled, they new what I was going to say. Mr. K would usually go on with his daily routine, but something was different today, before we started math, he said, “Ok class today we have a new student, he’s from New York, he moved here because of  family reasons, anyway Jason come in.”  Great a new kid, normally it’s a nerd or a “not Cool/Cute” person. I braced myself to hear the girls “awe’s” and comments, the door opened,  “Here we go” I thought I closed my eyes and listened, waiting.

******************************************************************:)

I waited for a while, but I didn’t hear anything, I opened my eyes and looked to my right were Maria was her mouth was in the shape of a O, her light green eyes wide open, she looked like a fish looking at glass, not just her all of the other girls were like that to, all wide eyed and mouth open. So I looked to my left at Tommy sure enough his big blue eyes were wide eyed, his mouth was not  in the shape of  an O but it was a little bit  open, heck even some  of the boys were like that, some others were just like the girls. And I also noticed something, they all were staring, everyone was facing the front. Wondering what they were looking at, made me want to look too, I was sure it was not the new kid .But of course I was wrong, at the front of the class was the new kid.