He Has A Secret? Well So Do I

Hi everyone! I was just looking at all my past stories when I realised something...

This was the FIRST! ever D N Angel fanfiction, ever created on wattpad.

So I totally have the right to be happy!

Now to continue with the first ever chapter... 

~Wolfie 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Seika's POV

I sat staring at the school clock, waiting for it to ring, signalling for the school day to be over, all I want to do is to do nothing but doodle in my sketch book about me and-

Whoops, nearly gave it away.

I glanced to my left and saw Daisuke staring at Risa, oh how I'm jealous of her...

And there goes my attempt of trying not to tell you about my crush on him. Well done Seika.

"Shut up Seika"

I sighed, 'No Nami, you shut up.'

I bet you are very confused, well I have this type of spirit inside of me that was meant to be long dead, even though she keeps showing up so many times over the ages. She's called Nami Mousy.

Anyway, me and Daisuke talk, we're real good friends, but I really like him, what does he think of me? 

''RINNNNNNGGGG!!!!'' I grinned and packed my things, took one last LONG stare at Niwa-kun and left the room before the teacher could give me any homework. Yay me.

''I'M HOME!'' I shouted into my house, as soon as I opened the door a big red punching fist came flying at me, I gracefully and without any effort whatsoever stepped aside to avoid the hit, unsurprisingly there was a step on the tile I stood on that made the ground collapse, I chanted the phrase 'fugere' and my jet black wings stretched out of my shoulder blades and lifted me up above the fallen tiles underneath.

''Typical mum.'' I muttered. ''I'm not fixing that.''

I flapped my wings and they let me land softly on the normal ground, I looked around for anymore traps and grinned when I saw a knife heading straight for my face from the wall, I used 2 fingers to trap the knife between them and used it to block all the other knives heading for my body.

I finally reached the living room where the door knob had electrical currents running through it, I chucked my last knife above me and caught the key that was falling down from the ceiling.

''I'm home.'' I opened the door to see a very happy mother of mine standing there jumping up and down from the air with a phone and stopwatch. ''What happened now?'' I asked.

''30 seconds! It took you only 30 seconds to come to the living room this time! WELL DONE HONEY!'' She screamed grabbing my hands and squealing, ''Plus we have more news!''

''What is it?'' I asked curious.

''Dark has finally appeared!'' My mum screamed, I growled, grabbing a hair brush and brushing down my long blue hair. Never liked him, or at least from what I heard, he was a spoiled, phantom thief that gets most the credit for what I do. Well, him finally being here means less work for me! Great! But still.

''And what’s more! The family of the tamer of Dark is coming here in 5 minutes!'' My jaw hit the ground, what the hell?

''Mum! You know I hate Dark!' I shouted at her, she smirked, shrugging.

''Well, you will be training him the ways of the Phantom Thieves!''

''WHAT?!''

**Same time at Daisuke's house.**

''We're going to Dark's sister's Tamer's house in 5 minutes?'!' I stood there asking my mum and granddad, I had just found out that I was Dark's, THE Dark's Tamer and now we are going to his sister’s house. Isn't that great? I shook my head, wonder who she is...

''But she has more experience than you, so don't... let’s see... Piss her off.''

''More experience?'' I asked

''The sister of Dark, Nami. Their family gets Nami at the age of 10. Whereas our family get Dark at the age of 14. She will be training you all the things that we can't. By the way I heard she has a very short temper but can mask it pretty well. A wonderful actress might I add! So go get ready, you have to be back down in 10 seconds or...'' My mum gave me a evil grin.

''Okay! I will be down soon!'' I put my hands up in defence.

**Back at Seika's house.**

I waited downstairs in some casual clothes which included a light grey tank top and a red short top over it with a pair of skinny jeans and trainers. I had my hair down (which I don't do at school) with a red bow on a small pigtail on the side. I am NOT going to dress up any better than casual for Jerk face Dark.

''RING!''

I sighed when my mum went to get the door to let the other family in, this is definitely going to be hell, maybe even worse when Nami see's Dark. It will be one of those slow motion moment when the sister and brother haven't seen each other’s in ages and they do that type of slow motion run towards each other, maybe even worse.

I wish I could get in my room and just look at my paintings of Daisuke...

Nevermind my stalker issues right now.

''Seika! They're here!'' I heard my mum shout.

''I know that mum! Why do you think I am NOT getting up??'' I shouted back, I heard a few chuckles and my mum explaining that I don't really like Dark that much. That’s an understatement, I HATE him.

I turned around to see a family with a boy around my age group, red spiky hair, short....

Oh my god!

''Daisuke! What are you doing here?!'' I jumped out of my seat.

''I was just going to ask you the same thing!'' He pointed at me, i pointed at him. No no no this was not meant to be happening!

''Mum, please don't tell me Daisuke is Dark's host!'' I pleaded, on my knees.

''Do you know the Niwa's?'' She asked, I nodded vigorously, tilting my head towards Daisuke and giving her the 'Thats him! HIM!' Look. Her eyes widened and she grinned.

''So Daisuke, who is your holy maiden?'' She asked him, I felt my heart burning up, she thinks I'm his holy maiden doesn't she? Oh well she is dead wrong.

''This girl in my class... Her name is Risa Harada...'' He blushed, I bowed my head down and stood up, my heart beating fast. ''What about you Seika?'' He smiled happily.

I glared at him hard, he flinched at me looking at him. ''Ohh... You don't need to know.'' I said sweetly with a touch of evil. I then stomped out of the room and arrived at my room,

''Are you okay Seika?'' Nami said.

''Heh, yeah. Just peachy.''

''Okay.''

I smirked to myself, ''Oh Daisuke, I will definitely give you the training you have never gotten.''

''Hmm, be prepared.''