CP:1 Let's Party

"Sssh! Be quiet if you really wanna go to the party." Leon whispered to me with a little mix of anger. After that we jumped out of my bedroom door and to the pickup truck that was supposed to bring us to the party. When i entered the truck, there was a lot more people than i expected. " I thought you said this was first class." I said to him. He then replied with a "Hahahah First class my ass!" Everyone was laughing except for me. When we reached the house it wasn't as small as i thought it was gonna be. When i got out of a car a middle-aged man in his early 30's greeted me with a " Hello sir, enter the door please. " When i entered the house i was amazed because it was larger than any house i've been too. There was even a swimming pool. " Hey bros sup?" Mike the one who invited us greeted us with a smile. " Welcome to my house or to say my mansion." He then toured us around for what seemed about a good 1 and a half hour. I was very excited to jump in the pool for we didn't have that in our house. When the party started the house turned from quiet to berzerk loud, people were screaming from the door to the pool. When i got to the pool i lost my appetite on swimming, due to all the flosting briefs, panties and bras. The water was now yellow and got instead of clear blue and cold. When i got back into the main house, Leon told me that he would just smoke some ciggarette at the front yard and i made a mistake and said sure. I should've never said that.