Welcome!

Bonjour everyone! Welcome everyone to my second face claim directory. If you've been a fan of my other face claim book and you're wondering why I am making a whole new one the answer is this: Wattpad won't let me do over 200 chapters per book. This book is literally the exact same as Face Claim Haven so I hope you continue to enjoy and tune in. 

For new timers, I will give a little introduction of myself. My name is McKenna, I am a hardcore fangirl and a Canadian. I am possibly the biggest Supernatural fan in the world. I enjoy to write, I would love to become a writer and I also like to rp. I only rp on a website called Quotev so if you're ever interested just send me a chat and we can think of an rp to do on there. I have been rping for a long time and I find sometimes it's really hard to find that perfect face claim both for rping and for writing stories. So I wanted to help both myself and everyone else by compiling a big book of my favourite face claims. 

Check out the first part for more face claims ---> https://www.wattpad.com/story/98738876-the-face-claim-haven

I enjoy using a variety of face claims. I in no way once so ever discriminate against anyone because of race, sex, sexual orientation, beliefs, religion ext. I simply pick face claims I like so you'll see a whole verity of face claims. I also made this book so that people will stop using that overused face claims like that Nina Dobrev chick. Sure she is pretty but it's just so overused. There are many other beautiful face claims out there that you can use instead and so I hope this book gives people some inspiration to step out of their comfort box. 

Now I will give certain information in this book about each face claim. One thing I give is the 'gif amount'. I basically judge off of how many gifs I found on them and the quality of those gifs and rate them on a scale.

Excellent - There are a lot of well made, quality gifs.

Good - There are a decent amount of well made or decently made gifs.

Okay - There are a couple gifs and pictures of them

Poor - There are not a lot of gifs, more pictures of them than anything/there are virtually no gifs of them.

In this book, I only post face claims for people over the age of 18. I have a special children's face claim book for actors and actresses under that age. I usually alternate every other chapter between male and female face claims. I don't have an age max for this either. You may find face claims between the ages of 19 all the way to 90. Again, it just depends on who I find at the time and who has a decent amount of gifs.

Nonetheless, I hope you guys enjoy this book and all it has to offer. Check out part one of Face Claim Haven on my profile for more face claims. Make sure to check out some of my other help books like my special face claim directory for child face claims, my Holy Grail of Names, and some quote and lyric books I use for inspiration while writing or rping.

Face Claim Haven - Pt. 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें