Destined Love

Destined Love

Romance   PG-13

Edit 3/19/2022 Still up and being edited, link in the comments or click the dedication.

Here is the new description:

Delinquent Kade Trevino has had a rough life and learned to only trust number one. Cutting off most of his emotions, he creates a careless attitude towards everyone and everything-mess with him and you probably won't ever have a normal life again. He has the power to do what he wants, whenever he wants, without any regard for how his actions affect other people.

But this path he has chosen soon comes to a standstill when an accident takes places, ending Kade's life temporarily. He is sent into a world he never believed in and into a new life he previously never had the chance to accomplish. He is given the option to start fresh...But there's a catch: his soul mate.

There is no right or wrong answer as to whether or not soul mates exist, but with this second chance, Kade will make an incredible discovery, whether he chooses to believe it or not.

Difficult choices will be made, true love will be found, but can Kade leave the past in the past and break through his impassive outlook on life? In the end, it all comes down to the decisions Kade makes, and if he can overcome his hatred for the emotion of Love.

Nothing in life comes at an easy price.

And sometimes...Love can't conquer all.