Chapter 1

My name is Dylan Osbourne, a thirteen year old 8th grader who's living life like any other teenager. A lot of people see me as the cool and funny kid but how I see it, my life is shit. First, let me tell you a little bit about myself; I have an older brother(Jack) who's 23, an older brother and sister(Lisa and Jeff) (17,twins), my little sister(Angie) who's 10, and myself. I guess you can say I've been through it all but I know at times my older sibling had it even worser than I did. I love them to death but they can really get on my nerves. There are only 2 things that I know of that make us alike. We all have the same mother and we are all rude. My mothers name is Sydney Anderson. We don't have the same last name because she's always been screwing around with guys. My mother is half white, half asian. Her mother was born in the Phillipines and her dad is was born in Italy. They met somehow through penpal stuff but they moved to America and lived in Lowell, Massechusetts with my aunt who was already here. My mom had a hard life since my grandmother died of cancer. All she had left was her brothers and her dad. If they wanted to stay in the United States my grandfather had to be married so he married this old bitter woman. I remember my mom and uncles telling me how much of a bitch she was and how she beat them. If they were playing outside too long she would hit them. My grandfather never knew of this because he was always working. One day they couldn't take it so they waited for my grandfather to come home and they told him about her behavior. They divorced and randomly, a year or so after she left, she "died". My mom said it was "karma" but who knows. They eventually left Lowell and lived in East Hampton, MA. My mom and her brothers attended high school there. My youngest uncle was into lots of drugs and my oldest uncle graduated. My mother was very smart but she foolded around with guys too much. In sophomore year, my mom got pregnant with my brother Jack. She dropped out and got married after Jack was born. My mom went from Sydney Doyle to Sydney Anderson. She eventually got sick of her so called "husband" so she left him and Jack too. She then was on her own. My mom left East Hampton to then move to Springfield, MA. She met on of her friends names Rhond. She was Jamacian and my mother lived with her for a year. Rhonda got deproted so then again my mother was on her own. My mom had friends here and there with her but was still on her own until she met Hector. If only she knew what was ahead of her...